Experienced Mobile Plant Operators required to join our teams on various projects across Western Australia.
- 2/1 FIFO Roster
- Permanent Fulltime
- $5 Site Based Bonus per hour worked
- Day/Night shift rosters
What does the ideal candidate bring to MLG?
- Current & Valid HR Drivers Licence (MC preferred, not essential)
- Experience operating a wide range of mobile plant such as Loaders, Dozers, Excavators, Graders, Dump Trucks and Water Carts
- Mobile Plant operation experience within a Mining environment
- National Police Clearance
- A drive for continuous improvement
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team Orientated
- Strong approach to SAFETY
- Pass pre-employment medical + DAS
What will MLG provide me with?
- Permanent full-time opportunities
- Super on all hours worked
- Novated Lease & Salary Sacrifice options
- Modern, well-maintained equipment
- Approachable Management & Inclusive team culture
- Recognition for outstanding work
About the Business
As an ASX LISTED COMPANY, MLG is a contractor of choice which employs more than 700 people across 20+ sites and delivers:
- Aggregate and Sand Supplies
- Bulk Haulage & Integrated Site Services
- Crushing & Screening
- Export Logistics
MLG Oz is a company driven by its core values, we recognise that a diverse and inclusive work environment leads to increased engagement and trust, fresh perspectives and innovation and improves our overall performance. We see our people as our number one asset and understand that through our collective efforts and contributions we will be able to achieve our goals without compromising the health and safety of our people or the environment and communities in which we work.
Does this sound like you?
To take the best step for your career, click ‘Apply’
Contact us on (08) 9022 7746 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Mobile Plant Operator?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?