Due to continued growth throughout the business, MLG are currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Maintenance Planner to join our Maintenance Team. Reporting to our Group Asset Manager, this position is:
- Kalgoorlie or Perth Based based role
- Permanent full-time position
- Monday to Friday, 50-hour week between the hours of 7am - 5pm
- Remote Travel when required (minimum once per month)
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Monitoring and actioning the Group Asset Email Inbox
- Transferring Assets in PRONTO where required
- Co-ordinate weekly work order servicing schedules to reduce down-time of fleet and equipment
- Manage work orders and all associated documentation regarding assets with the CMMS
- Load and maintain new assets in the computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) which is Pronto and manage scheduled oil sampling (SOS) within the CAT system.
- Continuous monitoring of schedules and plans to ensure continuous improvement
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and obligations
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills & attributes:
- Current & Valid Driver's licence
- Mechanical Trade with mobile plant experience
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a planning role
- Solid understanding of equipment and maintenance safety systems, processes and procedures within transport and mobile plant mining environment
- Experience working with a computerised CMMS system, preferably PRONTO
- Ability to pass a Pre-employment medical, incl. Drug & Alcohol screen
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (preferably Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Excellent presentation, organisation, and communication skills
- Have a strong work ethic and the ability to meet deadlines
- Supportive and inclusive work environment with a friendly, positive team culture
- On the job training with our experienced teams, ensuring success within your role and throughout the business
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Promotes Diversity, Equality & Inclusion within all areas of the business
- Employee benefits such as Salary Sacrifice, Novated Leases & Remote site travel
- Career progression into areas of interest within the business
About the Business
As an ASX LISTED COMPANY, MLG is a contractor of choice which employs more than 700 people across 20+ sites and delivers:
- Aggregate and Sand Supplies
- Bulk Haulage & Integrated Site Services
- Crushing & Screening
- Export Logistics
MLG Oz is a company driven by its core values, we recognise that a diverse and inclusive work environment leads to increased engagement and trust, fresh perspectives and innovation and improves our overall performance. We see our people as our number one asset and understand that through our collective efforts and contributions we will be able to achieve our goals without compromising the health and safety of our people or the environment and communities in which we work.
Does this sound like you?
To take the best step for your career, click ‘Apply’
Contact us on (08) 9022 7746 or email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Do you have experience using Pronto?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Maintenance Planner?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?