MC Drivers or Road Train Operators needed to join our team on the Granites project in the NT in our site services and bulk haulage team. Reporting to the Site Managers/Supervisor, this position is:
- FIFO from Darwin, Alice Springs or Brisbane - Flights paid by MLG
- 2/1 Shift Roster
- Permanent – Full time
- $5 Site Bonus per hour worked
What does the ideal candidate bring to MLG?
- Road Train experience; Mack or Kenworth
- Current & Valid MC Licence (Unrestricted)
- National Police Clearance
- Ability to pass Pre-Employment Medical + Commercial Medical + DAS
- Triple or Quad Side Tipper experience
- Experience in Load-Rite weighing systems
- Able to self-load or operate Loaders
What will MLG provide me with?
- Super paid on all hours
- Flights Provided from Darwin, Alice Springs or Brisbane - Flights paid by MLG
- Excellent employee referral program, Bring the Crew with you! Earn $6,000 + per successful candidate
- Full PPE provided (Shirts, Pants, Boots & Jacket)
- Salary sacrifice options
- Novated Leases
- Well-maintained Fleet of new trucks (Macks & Kenworths)
- Approachable Management & Inclusive team culture
- Recognition for outstanding work
About the Business
As an ASX LISTED COMPANY, MLG is a contractor of choice which employs more than 700 people across 20+ sites and delivers:
- Aggregate and Sand Supplies
- Bulk Haulage & Integrated Site Services
- Crushing & Screening
- Export Logistics
MLG Oz is a company driven by its core values, we recognise that a diverse and inclusive work environment leads to increased engagement and trust, fresh perspectives and innovation and improves our overall performance. We see our people as our number one asset and understand that through our collective efforts and contributions we will be able to achieve our goals without compromising the health and safety of our people or the environment and communities in which we work.
Does this sound like you?
To take the best step for your career, click ‘Apply’
Contact us on (08) 9022 7746 or email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have experience operating front end loader vehicles?