Are you a passionate and highly motivated individual looking to get a start in Safety or are you an administrator who would like to work part time hours with the flexibility to work from home?
Does this sound like you? Would you like to know more?
MLG are keen to chat to you about a working arrangement and a career progression path that works in with your home life and suits your career goals.
Reporting to the Regional WHS Advisor; this is a great opportunity to learn from one of the best!
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Provide general safety administration support to local sites as and when required
- Monitor employee and subcontractor medical and training compliances
- Update and maintain training matrixes
- Prepare report(s) on monthly, and as required basis
- Use Safety Management Software (MYOSH or similar)
- Promote a positive safety culture
What does the ideal candidate bring to MLG?
- A passion for safety
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Current Australian Driver's Licence
- Ability to pass a Pre-employment medical + DAS
What will MLG provide me with?
- The option to obtain your CERT IV WHS with on-the-job training and mentoring provided
- Competitive Salary Package
- Flexible working conditions
- Excellent employee referral program - Earn $6,000 + per successful candidate
- Salary sacrifice & Novated Leases
- Approachable Management & Inclusive team culture
- Recognition for outstanding work
- Ongoing Professional Development
- A supportive and inclusive working environment where your expertise, knowledge and opinions will be valued
About the Business
As an ASX LISTED COMPANY, MLG is a contractor of choice which employs more than 700 people across 20+ sites and delivers:
- Aggregate and Sand Supplies
- Bulk Haulage & Integrated Site Services
- Crushing & Screening
- Export Logistics
MLG Oz is a company driven by its core values, we recognise that a diverse and inclusive work environment leads to increased engagement and trust, fresh perspectives and innovation and improves our overall performance. We see our people as our number one asset and understand that through our collective efforts and contributions we will be able to achieve our goals without compromising the health and safety of our people or the environment and communities in which we work.
Does this sound like you?
To take the best step for your career, click ‘Apply’
Contact us on (08) 9022 7746 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- What's your expected annual base salary?