Experienced Workshop Supervisor required to oversee the highly valued workshop team at our Kundana Operations in the Kalgoorlie Region. This position is:
- DIDO from Kalgoorlie or FIFO from Perth
- Permanent – Full Time
- 5/2/4/3 Roster
What does the ideal candidate bring to MLG?
- Capacity for “firm but fair” Leadership
- Experience managing a Workshop team
- Extensive experience with on-road Transport Compliance and Maintenance
- Knowledge of Mobile Plant and Transport Vehicles
- Experience with Contractor Management
- Experience with Fleet Maintenance Management
- Strong time management and relationship building skills
- Experience with short and long-term planning
- Experience with Pronto is advantageous
- Qualified Heavy Plant or Road Transport background
What will MLG provide me with?
- Full-Time, Permanent opportunity
- Super on ALL hours
- Full PPE Provided
- Salary Sacrifice & Novated Lease Options
- Career development & progression
- Approachable Management & Inclusive team culture
- Recognition for outstanding work
About the Business
As an ASX LISTED COMPANY, MLG is a contractor of choice which employs more than 700 people across 20+ sites and delivers:
- Aggregate and Sand Supplies
- Bulk Haulage & Integrated Site Services
- Crushing & Screening
- Export Logistics
MLG Oz is a company driven by its core values, we recognise that a diverse and inclusive work environment leads to increased engagement and trust, fresh perspectives and innovation and improves our overall performance. We see our people as our number one asset and understand that through our collective efforts and contributions we will be able to achieve our goals without compromising the health and safety of our people or the environment and communities in which we work.
Does this sound like you?
To take the best step for your career, click ‘Apply’
Contact us on (08) 9022 7746 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?