A clear and compelling job ad will help you attract the right people to the role. We’ve created a list of the best and most common job ads posted on SEEK, to help you write your own.
Remember to refer to SEEK’s Laws of Attraction tool to find out the factors that attract candidates to jobs in your industry. This will help you write a more compelling job ad.
Here’s an example of a Property Manager job advertisement:
- Job title: Property Manager – Residential
- Company: Home Oceana
- Location: Mornington Peninsula, Melbourne
- Salary: Earn up to $80,000+ comms + phone + laptop
- Additional superannuation + company car + KPI bonuses incentives + insurance
- WFH twice a week + flexible start/finish hours + ability to purchase leave
- Join an award-winning inclusive team with promotional opportunities + coaching
- Summary: Grow your career in our supportive team of six. Use your previous experience in Property Management and full license to help customers as our property expert!
About Home Oceana
We’ve been an Australian leading real estate company for more than 20 years – with over 20 branches nationwide and 200 passionate team members. As our name suggests, we pride ourselves on being the local experts on all things property and real estate in our community. Join us to earn a rewarding salary and learn from the best as we are known for how much we invest in our people.
About the role
Grow in our supportive and inclusive team of six as our next Residential Property Manager. This permanent full-time opportunity reports to Sam Anderson and includes the following responsibilities:
- Manage residential properties, including liaising with tenants and landlords
- Conduct and action maintenance requests or routine inspections
- Prepare leasing documents, managing authorities, entry and exit reports, etc.
- Liaise with tenants, landlords, and tradespeople when required
- Coordinate the general day-to-day of your own portfolio and meet KPIs.
Benefits on offer
- Competitive base up to $80,000 + uncapped commissions
- Company car, car allowance, laptop, phone, KPI bonuses incentives and subsided health insurance
- Flexible start and finishing hours and work from home twice a week
- Additional leave options such as the ability to purchase or take unpaid leave, day off on your birthday, and study leave
- An award-winning inclusive team with various promotional opportunities
- On the job coaching/mentoring by industry leaders to help you grow your career pathway
- Stability in a long-established business proud of their supportive culture and working environment.
Skills and experience
- Current full Australian driver's license
- Proven working experience in Property Management or similar
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Familiar with residential tenancy law and basic residential property maintenance needs
- Proven ability in preventing, negotiating, and resolving conflict using your relationship building/managing skills.
How to apply
If this role sounds like you, please click on the apply button and follow the prompts. We will get in touch if you are shortlisted for this opportunity. If you would like to learn more, please reach out to Sam Anderson on +1234 5678 for a confidential chat.
Ready to get started? Click here to post your job ad.