Senior or Intermediate - Business Services - HUGE BONUS
Senior Accountant - Business Services - AMAZING BENEFITS
Are you a senior business services accountant with 3 - 8 years of experience?
Are you an intermediate business services accountant eager to fast track to senior?
If YES then this is a MUST READ! No other business services accounting firm can offer you more than we do. This is the most exciting and lucrative accounting firm that you never knew about.
APPLY DIRECTLY TO US BEFORE FRI 3 JUN AND GET A ONE MONTH SIGN-ON BONUS IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL
We are Arnold Stevens Finlay
- Top 100 accounting firm and GROWING
- Xero Platinum Partner
- 25 years in Parramatta and Sydney CBD
- Wholly cloud-based using all the leading cloud-based, paperless accounting apps
- Specialist compliance team which handles all compliance processing.
Everyone here is an expert in Xero, XPM, Class Super, Syft, Nowinfinity and Suitefiles. We work from our spacious offices in Kent St Sydney, Church St Parramatta and at home. Direct views of the Sydney Skyline and Barangaroo.
You will receive in-house face-to-face training from TaxBanter, as well as CCH monthly webinar updates. We will support your CA program.
Team building events every quarter. Drinks are always in the fridge. The friendliest and warmest work colleagues you'll ever come across. The youngest, brightest partners that you can relate to and enjoy working directly with.
We are proud to actively encourage diversity and inclusion with a commitment to recruit accountants from diverse cultures, nationalities, gender, race, sexuality and educational backgrounds. This is not just a statement, We really are.
The growth potential of this role is HUGE. There is plenty of room at all levels to progress to the next step in your career. We will actively encourage and mentor you to get there.
- $70K - $120K Base Package + Annual Bonuses
- Your package will be tailored to suit your needs. We offer
- 9-day fortnight
- Work from home, Sydney and Parramatta HQ
- Performance bonuses, Referral bonuses
You will be required to lead and motivate your own team of accountants. All processing and admin work can be delegated to our specialist compliance team so that you concentrate on managing workflow, providing the best advice to the client, and proudly leading your team of accountants.
- Senior Accountant - 3 to 8 years Business Services experience in Australia
- Intermediate Accountant - hungry to learn and eager to fast-track to senior
- Accounting degree at an Australian university with a minimum Credit average
- CA qualified or currently undergoing the CPA/CA program
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Able to travel to our spacious office at North Parramatta HQ
- Right to work in Australia
Click APPLY and upload your Resume. We will follow-up with a phone call within 48 hours. We are excited to hear what you can offer, so don't delay.
- Do you have professional experience preparing income tax returns?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business services accountant?
- Do you have experience using Xero?