Graduate - Business Services - APPLY DIRECT
Graduate Accountant - Business Services
Are you an aspiring accountant, want to gain real experience from day 1, recently graduated or in your final year at university? If yes, yes and yes, you must apply for this role.
We are Arnold Stevens Finlay
- Top 100 accounting firm and GROWING
- Xero Platinum Partner
- 25 years in Parramatta and Sydney CBD
- Wholly cloud-based using all the leading cloud-based, paperless accounting apps
- Specialist compliance team which handles all compliance processing.
Everyone here is an expert in Xero, XPM, Class Super, Syft, Nowinfinity and Suitefiles. We work from our spacious offices in Kent St Sydney, Church St Parramatta and at home. Direct views of the Sydney Skyline and Barangaroo.
You will receive in-house face-to-face training from TaxBanter, as well as CCH monthly webinar updates. We will support your CA program.
Team building events every quarter. Drinks are always in the fridge. The friendliest and warmest work colleagues you'll ever come across. The youngest, brightest partners that you can relate to and enjoy working directly with.
We are proud to actively encourage diversity and inclusion with a commitment to recruit accountants from diverse cultures, nationalities, gender, race, sexuality and educational backgrounds. This is not just a statement, We really are.
The growth potential of this role is HUGE. There is plenty of room at all levels to progress to the next step in your career. We will actively encourage and mentor you to get there.
- Full-time 8:30am to 5:00pm in North Parramatta (plenty of free street parking).
- Get your tax analytical skills by preparing individual income tax returns and business activity statements
- All our Graduates are expected to be promoted to intermediate within 18 months
- Support the office admin team
- Previous experience in accounting, bookkeeping, finance is highly-valued and recognised
- Previous experience in hospitality, call-centres, administration is advantageous
- No prior experience required
- Academic Transcript with with a minimum Credit average, Bachelor or Masters degree majoring in Accounting
- Proficient in Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Have the right to work in Australia (485, 573, 010, 500 visa holders can apply)
How to Apply
- Upload your resume and university transcript
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your average typing speed?
- Are you currently studying?
- Do you have professional experience preparing income tax returns?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business services accountant?