Central Cleaning Supplies (CCS) is one of the largest distributors of Cleaning Materials, Chemicals, Hygiene Solutions and Equipment.
For over 30 years, CCS has provided an extensive range of innovative products and services catering for the Professional, Commercial, Industrial and Domestic cleaning industry.
About the Opportunity:
An exciting opportunity exists at our head office in West Footscray for an experienced Compliance Manager, your key responsibilities will include managing the daily compliance functions across the organisation and ensuring the IMS requirements are implemented and maintained in alignment with the ISO 9001 :2015, ISO 14001 :2015 and ISO 45001 :2018 Standards.
- Full responsibility of the ongoing maintenance of IMS standards certification required;
- Assist with obtaining other external certifications and licenses for the business (as required);
- Conducting IMS Policy and manual reviews together with responsible personnel annually to check for suitability and appropriateness to the purpose of the organisation;
- Promotion of awareness on customer requirements, OH&S safety rules, environmental awareness throughout the organisation;
- Assistance with external compliance of clients in alignment with tender requirements;
- Compliance reporting with relevant stakeholders;
- Creating and updating policies and procedures around service delivery, ensuring compliance with legislation;
- Providing advice in relation to compliance and contributing to continuous improvement of services;
- Conducting workshops and training sessions in relations to changes in policy, procedures and legislation;
- Managing risk and compliance registers and documentation;
- Managing incidents and breaches;
- Recommending corrective or preventative actions for incidents, hazards and nonconformities;
- Preparation and presentation of reports for Management Reviews;
- Facilitating the HSC meetings and maintaining minutes & reports;
- Facilitating Toolbox Talks with the Warehouse Manager and maintain records;
- Overseeing internal audits for service quality and ensuring all service delivery activities in the region comply with relevant standards and Acts.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to maintain external accreditation and assessment processes for ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018;
- Maintaining Integrated Management System to support compliance and continuous improvement;
- Previous experience leading a team within Quality, Environment, Safety and/or Risk Management (minimum 2 or more years);
- High level of proficiency in assessing and mitigating risks and developing safe operating processes and procedures;
- High level strategic thinking skills, including the capacity to exercise sound judgement and develop innovative solutions;
- Excellent communication and report writing skills;
- Ability to conduct internal audits and independent investigations for incidents and complaints;
- Providing education and training to staff;
- Interpersonal skills including ability to develop relationships with staff and stakeholders at all levels;
- Current unrestricted Australian Driver’s License;
- Current National Police Check.
You will be rewarded with a generous base salary plus super. This is a sensational opportunity for an ambitious candidate to take their career to the next level.
What's on Offer:
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Excellent Western Suburb Location
- Free on-site Parking
- Outstanding team-based environment
To apply please click on the "Apply" button below
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of ISO 9001?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have as a compliance manager?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?