Community Development Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Adelaide SA 5000,
- Lawnton QLD 4501,
- Bridgewater TAS 7030,
- Brisbane QLD 4000,
- Kalimna VIC 3909
- Darwin NT 0800,
- Shepparton VIC 3630,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Mosman Park WA 6012,
- Broadmeadows VIC 3047,
- Taree NSW 2430,
- Mount Druitt NSW 2770,
- Chatswood NSW 2067,
- North Ryde NSW 2113,
- Canberra ACT 2600,
- St Albans VIC 3021
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Inala Community House
ICH is seeking a fun friendly community engagement coordinator who is passionate about working with and supporting older people .
- Excellent salary packaging options
- Join a fun, friendly and professional team
- Local offices based in Acacia Ridge and Inala.
This is a featured jobat Nindilingarri Cultural Health Services
To work as part of the NCHS team to provide an effective Healthy Lifestyles/ Smoking Cessation program to the families of the Fitzroy Valley.
- Exceptional benefits, generous leave and subsidised furnished accommodation
- Provide holistic and culturally appropriate health services
- Support local Indigenous people to close the gap on health outcomes.
Listed seven days agoat Adelaide Hills CouncilSeeking a collaborative and proactive individual to provide vision and leadership to accomplish great things with our community. Listed seven days agoat Encircle Ltd.Working at the Pine Rivers Neighbourhood Centre, this role will identify and respond to emerging needs using a Community Development Framework. Listed nine days agoat Australian Red CrossLead and coordinate community engagement activities in Southern Tasmania. Hobart based, flexible work and generous salary packaging options Listed seven days agoat Wesley MissionWesley LifeForce • full-time position based in Brisbane • work with communities across Queensland and interstate • generous salary packaging benefits Listed seven days agoat GLaWACThe Community Engagement Coordinator is a customer-focused role that supports the Cultural Hub Listed seven days agoat Greater Shepparton City CouncilAre you passionate about building strong and sustainable communities? Council is seeking a proactive individual to join the Community Development Team Listed eight days agoat Community Housing Ltd
Passionate about community engagement? Help develop & sustain community driven initiatives to improve the health & wellbeing of disadvantaged people.
- Make a real difference within the community!
- Full time permanent position
- Leading not for profit
Listed seven days agoat Town of Mosman ParkThe Community Liaison Officer will work across our teams, and within our community to provide technical advice and negotiation support. Listed three days agoat Hume City Council
Seeking an experienced Team Leader to guide and develop the Community Development team to deliver Council's Social Justice Programs
- A great working environment
- $97,409 pa (Band 7) plus super
- Permanent Full time
Listed two days agoat Headspace National OfficeAn exciting role exists for an energetic Education Professional to support schools through the implementation of the Be You Initiative. Listed twenty three hours agoat MidCoast Council
Rare opportunity for an experienced Community Strengthening Officer to join our team and contribute to the needs of the community.
- Access to long service leave after 5 years
- 35 Hour week
- Access to the benefits of Council’s Flexi Time and Work Life Balance Policy
Listed seventeen hours agoat Mission AustraliaBuild relationships with local tenants to address and identify challenges. Coordinate training and information sessions. Listed four days agoat St Vincent de Paul Society NSWSupport the work of Conferences within the region and in implementing state-wide membership programs and initiatives. Listed twenty one hours agoat City of Ryde
Support community organisations by delivering projects that build social, cultural, economic and environmental life in the City.
- Hands-on role with real community impact
- Accrue a rostered day off approximately every 3 weeks
- $83,452.14 to $95,969.96 + superannuation
Listed eight days agoat Ironbark Aboriginal Corporation
Are you a passionate, experienced coordinator who has a strong ability to motivate, inspire and lead small teams?
- Daly River based role
- Exciting opportunity for an energetic person to join our dynamic organisation.
- The opportunity to work with a supportive and collaborative organisation
Listed sixteen hours agoat YWCA of Canberra
Provide individualised specialist gender and trauma informed case management and case coordination to ensure that identified needs are addressed.
- Work for a not-for-profit organisation supporting the Canberra community
- Provide individualised specialist gender and trauma informed case management
- Generous remuneration and salary packaging options
Listed eight days agoat IPC HealthAn exciting graduate or entry level opportunity to lead a community project working with young community members to increase gambling awareness.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education