Community Services & Development Jobs in Gladstone & Central QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat IFYS Ltd.
Our Gladstone Child Safety Residential Programs currently have part-time and casual Residential Youth Worker positions available.
- Start in a rewarding career
- Training provided
- Attractive hourly rates
This is a featured jobat Department of Child Safety Youth and Women
Opportunity to work together with people, partners and places to enable Queenslanders, especially the most vulnerable, to thrive and be safe.
- Attractive salary package including 12.5% superannuation & annual leave loading
- Industry-leading training and support
- Family support through parental leave and flexible working arrangements
Listed six days agoat St Vincent de Paul Society QueenslandWe have a Support Worker position available for someone who can deliver a high quality case management and support to Women and Children. APPLY NOW! Listed twelve hours agoat Bolton Clarke
We are looking for an Activities Officer to assist with the implementation of Leisure and Lifestyle Programs in our Facility in Longreach !
- Part Time / Flexible and Fixed hours/ Maintain a Balanced lifestyle
- Encourage positive differences through Leisure and Lifestyle Programs
- Work as a part of a Multi-Disciplinary team fostering development
Listed sixteen days agoat UnitingCare CommunityWe are seeking someone who is passionate about child protection and motivated to support families within our Assessment and Service Connect Team Listed twelve hours agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a talented, professional Therapist to work in our Gladstone office helping children & families live happy & fulfilling lives...
- Looking for an experienced and caring professional to join our team
- Full-time, fixed-term role until 30 June 2022
- Work for an employer of choice in a professional and supportive team
Listed fourteen days agoat Employment OfficeCentacareCQ has opportunities for Support Workers to join the Community Care Service Team based in Emerald. Listed eight days agoat Endeavour FoundationWe are: We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible! Listed fifteen days agoat Community SolutionsEnrich the lives of jobseekers and play a key part in supporting and contributing day to day performance of a small team of Employment Consultants... Listed twenty five days agoat Lifestyle SolutionsYouth, Out Of Home Care Gladstone | Variety of Hours Fixed Term and Casual Roles Listed fifteen days agoat Employment OfficeCentacareCQ has an opportunity for a full-time Family Dispute Resolution Advisor to join their dedicated Family Relationship Centre Team in Gladstone. Listed fifteen days agoat Employment OfficeCentacareCQ has an opportunity for a full-time Family Dispute Resolution Advisor to join their Family Relationship Centre Team in Central Highlands. Listed eleven days agoat Advanced Personnel Management
This Employment Consultant role is responsible for creating opportunities to place people with disability or injuries into employment.
- Global organisation experiencing industry growth
- A role with career progression opportunities
- Uncapped performance Incentives
Listed seven days agoat Community SolutionsJoin a team of enthusiastic professionals and make a difference in people's lives. Competitive remuneration including vehicle and incentive... Listed twenty seven days agoat Employment OfficeCentacareCQ has an opportunity for a full-time Services Coordinator to join their dedicated Clinical & Social Services Team, based in Emerald Listed fifteen days agoat Bolton Clarke
An opportunity for 10 Personal Care Workers on a permanent part time basis has become available at our Longreach Facility.
- Flexible and Fixed hours/ Maintain a Balanced lifestyle
- Training and Development provided
- $22.04 per hour base rate
Listed twenty six days agoat Edmen
Work with adults with disabilities in group home, respite and community access settings. Flexible hours so you can create a great work/life balance.
- Flexible, casual rosters for your best work/life balance.
- Competitive hourly rates. No time sheets. Weekly pay.
- Outstanding on-boarding process to set you up for success.
Listed fifteen hours agoat Endeavour FoundationWe are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. Listed thirteen days agoat Multicultural AustraliaOngoing part time opportunity! Seeking applications from highly motivated and experienced individuals to support our ParentsNext program in Toowoomba Listed seven days agoat Endeavour FoundationWe are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. Listed twenty eight days agoat Banana Shire CouncilBanana Shire Council has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Community Engagement Officer Listed twenty six days agoat Endeavour FoundationWe are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education