Community Services & Development Jobs in Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney NSW
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Women's Community Shelters
The CSW will work with other refuge staff to ensure a package of support is provided to the children and their mothers, ensuring sensitivity to needs.
- Receive support from a network of shelters across NSW
- Work hours 1pm to 6pm 5 days a week (flexible)
- Work in a Best Practice environment
This is a featured jobat Stretch-A-Family Inc
We are seeking passionate team members to provide support and therapeutic care to our Children an Young People.
- Create positive change in the lives of young people.
- Boutique not-for-profit organisation located in Inner West
- Supportive environment & friendly team
Listed nineteen hours agoat St Vincent de Paul Society NSWRole will provide case management support in co-operation with individual clients, presenting with a complexity of needs. Listed five days agoat Alexander AppointmentsFantastic opportunity has now presented within NSW State Government for an experienced Assessment officer to join their contact centre in Darlinghurst Listed seventeen hours agoat The Place Agency Australia Pty Ltd
The Place Agency is looking for a Place Manager to manage the activation and place engagements at South Eveleigh, located in inner west Sydney.
- Work with a national placemaking and activation agency
- Manage one of Australia's leading innovation hubs
- Deliver an array off innovative events, activations and community engagements
Listed eight days agoat abrs
Use your legal skills to make a difference to the lives of children accessing the Find-a-Family program at Barnardos Australia
- Work for one of Australia's leading child protection charities
- Make a difference to the lives of children in NSW
- Excellent staff benefits and working arrangement available
Listed eleven days agoat The Smith FamilyThe Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education. Listed six days agoat BRC - Recruitment
BRC are currently seeking a Case Manager in an Aged Care Program experience!
- Immediate start
- $46.96 + Super per hour
- 6 month contract opportunity to be made permanent!
Listed four days agoat St Vincent's Health AustraliaManage and support the development of IHP service innovation, research and advocacy projects. Listed eight days agoat MBC RecruitmentOur Government Client in Darlinghurst has a great 3 month opportunity (with potential to extend) for an experience Contact / Assessment Officer! Listed five days agoat Sugarman AustraliaWe are currently recruiting Disability Support Workers in the Sydney CBD and the Northern Suburbs of Sydney! Listed five days agoat Hays Healthcare
Student Support Officer in Federal Government Department which assists Indigenous Australians - South Sydney
- Part Time Hours
- Immediate Start
- Improve the quality of life for Indigenous Australians
Listed fourteen hours agoat Diocese of Broken BayDevelop and facilitate faith formation, training and resources for parish mission to youth. Listed fourteen days agoat DFP RecruitmentWe are seeking an experienced Community Engagement Officer to join a Government Agency at an APS5 and APS6 equivalent. Listed five days agoat CanTeen
CanTeen are currently seeking a National Programs Coordinator to join our team!
- Work for a highly regarded not for profit
- Transformed warehouse office space with an in-house cinema
- Receive 5 weeks of annual leave plus additional days off over Christmas
Listed four days agoat Key Assets FosteringAlong with Foster Carers, Social Workers, Support Workers and CSO's you will facilitate and enable a therapeutic environment for C&YP in OOHC. Listed seven days agoat Sugarman AustraliaCoordination and rostering of support workers. Identifying suitable candidates to work with customers. Listed four days agoat ReachOut Australia
Lead community management, peer support and duty of care management at ReachOut
- Australia’s leading online mental health organisation for young people
- Lead a great team of passionate employees & volunteers
Listed six days agoat Sugarman AustraliaCase Management, working with families and individuals who have a range of disabilities/mental health issue and who require assistance and support. Listed eighteen days agoat BRC - Recruitment
BRC are currently seeking a Youth Homelessness Caseworker for an excited full time position in Inner West Sydney! Be part of a supportive team!
- Access to salary packaging!
- Respected and reputable organisation
- Great location - close to transport links
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers