Medical Imaging, Psychology, Counselling & Social Work Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Cook Australia
We are seeking an Endovascular Planning Specialist to join our APAC Head Office in Eight Mile Plains on an 18-month fixed term contract.
- 18 Month Maternity Leave contract
- Eight Mile Plains location, subsidised cafeteria and onsite gym available
- Vascular imaging experience or similar highly desirable
This is a featured jobat Alfred Imaging
AMI is looking for a dynamic radiographer to manage and lead its local team, and to enhance patient and referrer services.
- Growing Independent Radiology Group
- Opportunity to use both clinical and managerial skills
- Pay negotiable on experience
Listed one day agoat Cancer Council SA
Working casually for approximately 2 days a week, your role will be to provide assistance to the research and evaluation activities of the unit.
- Work in a supportive and friendly team environment
- Great opportunity to utilize and develop your research skills
- Approximately 2 days per week for 6 months
Listed two days agoat Star HRFlexible hours, work from home role, good pay, interesting cases with great management & support!! Listed sixteen hours agoat Kennedy Reid
Manage portfolio of injured workers & drive return-to-work outcomes. SurfacePro, internet chip & phone all provided. Full travel reimbursement.
- No rigid billable hour model - you won't be penalised for travel
- Work-from-home model with complete flexibility to run own diary
- No Administration! Employment Consultant & Administrator provided
Listed one day agoat Pure Source Recruitment
Provide support and assistance to workers in the building and construction industry, joining a national suicide prevention organisation.
- Working hours of 8am - 4pm, in organisation that promotes work-life balance
- Attractive benefits package on offer
- Stable organisation with well established operating model
Listed three days agoat Raise FoundationWe are looking for a qualified Counsellor or Psychologist to manage two of our In School Mentoring Programs in Melbourne Listed fifteen hours agoat ST VINCENT'S HOSPITAL SYDNEY
Opportunity for a Social Worker to come join the team on a Part Time Basis!
- Maximum Term Part Time Position - Up to 18 Months
- Generous salary packaging & Fitness Passport
Listed thirteen hours agoat Women's Safety Services SA Inc1800RESPECT is a National telephone and online counselling service for those whose lives have been affected by domestic, family and/or sexual violence Listed fourteen hours agoat Jesuit Social ServicesFacilitate pathways for marginalised young ppl into mainstream mental health,alcohol/drug,other health,welfare,educ/training community services. Listed sixteen hours agoat Very Special Kids
Enjoy a rewarding role where you provide psychosocial support and group programs for families who have a child with a life limiting condition.
- Not for profit sector, Loddon Mallee region
- Part Time - 3 days per week
- Attractive Salary Packaging
Listed seventeen hours agoat Kennedy Reid
Rehabilitation Consultant/Hybrid role: 50% workers compensation & 50% EAP, single services, corporate training, resilience training & project work
- 5.5 billable hours with unique non-billable model for non-billable work
- Access to company car or full award travel reimbursement
- Flexible caseload! Files can be given based in your preferred location
Listed fifteen hours agoat Kennedy Reid
Manage caseload of injured workers across variety of different schemes. Parramatta location with longstanding team. Flexible hours and work from home.
- Bespoke KPI model - no minimum billable hours model
- Longstanding Manager with team average tenure of 2 years +
- Complete flexibility on offer to assist with work/life balance
Listed eleven hours agoat Delmont Private Hospital
This is a great opportunity to join a leading provider of quality mental health services
- FULL TIME OR PART TIME (2-3 DAYS PER WEEK)
- SUPPORTIVE, PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
Listed ten hours agoat AFFORD
Run it like your own business with all the benefits and backing or a large organisation. Great Culture and benefits, highly successful NFP.
- Opportunity to work with a recognised Employer of Choice
- True investment in your on-going professional development and external
- Best disabilities service provider winner- 2018
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for talented, professional Therapists to work in our new Rockhampton office helping children & families live happy & fulfilling lives
- Provide an outstanding therapeutic service to children, young people & families
- 3 x Full-time, fixed-term roles until 30 June 2022 (part-time considered)
- Be part of our dedicated and professional Rockhampton based therapy team
Listed two days agoat Anglicare SQ
Balance operational leadership with client support and management duties in this fulfilling role within out mental health & wellbeing team.
- Manage contractual outputs for family and relationship counselling programs
- Provide team guidance and lead change across a number of Wide Bay locations
- Participate in community engagement, lead reviews and chair program meetings
Listed thirteen hours agoat Women's Safety Services SA IncWomen’s Safety Services SA 1800 RESPECT program delivers telephone counselling and recovery services to victims of domestic, family & sexual violence. Listed one day agoat PATCHES Paediatrics
PATCHES is seeking highly motivated Clinical Psychologists to join our Perth team, with opportunities outreach to regional sites.
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Opportunity for travel
- Administration and practice management support
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education