Analysis & Reporting Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Ingenico
We are looking for a motivated client facing Business Analyst to join our Customer Operations team!
- Maternity leave cover
- Opportunity to work for a global payment solutions business
- Dynamic and performance driven culture
This is a featured jobat Onsite Rental Group
You will work closely with our sales team to provide suitable pricing solutions to our customers.
- Pivotal Role
- Strong Cross-functional Collaboration
- Opportunity to grow commercial experience
Listed eighteen hours agoat elle belle recruitmentWe are seeking a suitably experienced Sales Analyst on a part time basis - 10 hrs p/w approx. Excellent Excel & Netsuite skills a must! Listed seven days agoat L'Oreal
Translate consumer, shopper and market insights from multiple platforms into actionable recommendations, and deliver broader category objectives
- Be a part of a dynamic business development team
- Help to drive and influence business decisions
- On-site gym and health and wellness programs
Listed sixteen hours agoat Sony
If you have the analytic ability and the drive to succeed, then we have the perfect opportunity for you…
- Join a leading consumer electronics & entertainment brand!
- Salary + super + bonus + product discounts!
- North Sydney Based
Listed fourteen hours agoat Vocus
Assist in the development of the short to medium term strategy and roadmap for the energy product proposition and offers
- Join Australia's Challenger Telco in an exciting growth phase
- Identify market trends and opportunities to drive the development of new offers
- Do it. Own it. Love it.
Listed fifteen hours agoat Autoparts ToyotaWould you like a career with the world’s most popular automotive brand? Listed seven days agoat Toll
Partner with new business development teams to provide insight and help drive business performance!
- Be part of Asia Pacific's leading Supply Chain & Logistics Company
- Work collaboratively with a high performing team to achieve growth objectives
- Freight forwarding experience essential
Listed five days agoat Perth Energy
Excellent opportunity for commercially astute pricing analyst with strong interpersonal skills to join our dynamic team
- Commercial role working with internal stakeholders
- Small supportive Finance/Commercial team
- Centrally located office with access to corporate gym, pool, tennis court
Listed six days agoat OriginThe Knowledge Analyst is responsible for ensuring that Retail's business processes are completely and accurately documented. Listed seven days agoat Henkel Australia Pty Ltd
Develop forecasting models, headcount management, analyse historic results, and make business recommendations to senior leaders
- Make your impact on a market leading brand that is internationally recognised
- Be a part of an enthusiastic, winning, inclusive team culture
- Workplace flexibility, with a base of Frenches Forest.
Listed twelve days agoat Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Brilliant opportunity for recent Business/Commerce Graduate who has energy;& is good with numbers & detail to support a high performing Business Unit
- Market leading global IT vendor
- Kick start your corporate career with this Sales Operations role
- Develoment & progression fostered
Listed five days agoat SuncorpHelp to deliver the Banking & Wealth Digital Sales plan and targets Listed fifteen days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
We invite all motivated Pricing analyst to apply to this great opportunity, where we will support your career development & growth - Apply today
- Solid professional development opportunities
- Seeking strong analytical experienced candidate
- Immediately available role based Brisbane Northside
Listed eight days agoat Standards Australia Ltd
Be responsible for developing pricing frameworks which support the business in its transition to a multi distribution channel model.
- Develop pricing models for new and existing products and customer solutions
- Analyse trends in the market
- Newly created permanent role in Sydney's CBD
Listed sixteen days agoat Sharp & Carter Sales
Join a global brand and support a dynamic Sales team. Highly autonomous role with great salary and bonus.
- Opportunity to join a global company
- Convenient Richmond location
- Great salary and bonus incentive
Listed eight days agoat Jenkin BeattieSales Operation/ Revenue Analyst required to join a global high growth SaaS start-up in Melbourne Listed nineteen days agoat Denovo RecruitmentIncredible opportunity for a Franchise Operations Specialist to help expand the market share of this international QSR. Listed thirteen days agoat Ferrero Australia
An exciting opportunity exists for a junior professional integrated supply planner to work with a company famous for its iconic international brands.
- Join a world leading FMCG company
- Gain highly regarded industry experience
- A family company with a global outlook
Listed two days agoat CT Partners Pty Ltd
Use your industry knowledge & analytical expertise to assist in driving commercial returns for this industry leading corporate travel company
- Key role in a small dynamic team supporting leading corporate travel businesses
- Ownership of business critical analysis & forecasting of group performance
- Works closely with GM on supplier and group technology strategy
Listed eight days agoat CitiThe Sales Support Analyst 2 is an intermediate level position responsible for providing a range of sales support activities including analysis of ...
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education