Casual/Vacation, Full Time Technicians, Electricians Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Summit Innovations Pty Ltd
"Switched-on", energetic Field Technician to join Victorian team to install and service equipment and technology. Electronics and IT knowledge a must!
- Leaders in Drive-Thru Technology for Quick Serve Restaurants
- Electronics, IT, Technology PLUS your excellent driving record
- Braeside Headquarters servicing Vic/Tas
This is a featured jobat Open Heart Housing Limited
An Automatic Door Technician / Electrician, with excellent customer service skills, required to join our growing team
- Excellent working environment, with team-based culture
- Great opportunity for tradies that are motivated and hard working
- Generous Benefits, Excellent Salary Package
Listed five days agoat Specialist Termite Control
Specialist Termite Control is an award winning termite management and inspecting agency offering a great position in a positive work environment.
- Great opportunity to enter a rewarding and unique career
- Friendly and professional organisation
- Training, uniform, work vehicle and mobile all provided
Listed fifteen hours agoat OPT ENERGY
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbourneOTE 150,000-200,000+ Hourly Rate option availableclassification: Trades & ServicesTrades & ServicessubClassification: ElectriciansElectricians
A Grade Electricians required urgently for Residential Lighting Upgrade under the VEU (Victorian Energy Upgrade) government scheme.
- Full time work available for 2 years
- Earn $3000+ per week
- No wiring work required (No CES issuance)
Listed twelve hours agoat Miele Australia Pty Ltd
Exciting opportunity exists for a Service Technician with fantastic customer service and a great attitude to join the Melbourne CBD Miele team!
- Join a global company renowned for high quality products and service
- Take on new challenges and opportunities for training and development
- Enjoy varied work where no two days are the same!
Listed eleven hours agoat Yarra Trams
Undertake all Power network field work and assist the Supervisor substations in all aspects of work at the Power Operations Centre when required.
- Be part of the world’s largest tram network;
- A Melbourne icon;
- A unique opportunity to ensure the safety and integrity of Yarra Trams’ HV and
Listed eight days agoat Private Advertiser
We are a well-established local business with a high performing team and a diversity of interesting work
- Wide range of disciplines - Audio, Vision, Control Systems - Immediate Start!
- Negotiable Salary
- Van, Tools, Phone, Laptop provided
Listed sixteen hours agoat Modus Projects
Seeking an ambitious Electrician to provide maintenance, installation, diagnostic and repair services at our client sites across Melbourne.
- Negotiable salary + superannuation + vehicle + fuel card + e-tag + mobile phone
- Enjoy work/life balance & team culture | Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday!
- Excellent career progression opportunities for the right person
Listed thirteen days agoat Peritus TechnologyPeritus Technology is currently seeking a committed Parking Meter Service Technician to join our current on-street team. Listed nine days agoat Dominant
A rewarding role for someone with electrical and/or plumbing qualifications to join our friendly team. Metro based office with some travel required.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Australian Owned and Operated Company
- Dynamic and Supportive Culture
Listed five days agoat Downer EDI Services Pty LtdPermanent opportunities – 11/3 roster – Competitive Remuneration - Excellent employee benefits! Listed eight days agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners Looking for an organisation that values people? Are you keen to represent a market leader? Do you want the opportunity to build a rewarding career?
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbourneUp to $70,000 + Super + Fully maintained vehicleclassification: Trades & ServicesTrades & ServicessubClassification: TechniciansTechnicians
Listed seven days agoat GH Fire
We are looking for a hands on individual to perform inspections and repairs of passive fire systems and fire doors.
- Generous package on offer
- Career opportunities
- Immediate start available
Listed three days agoat Plumbing & Gas Pty LtdCall Glenn on 0488007107 to find out more about becoming part of the Metropolitan family Listed two days agoat Alliance SI
Exciting opportunity for a Junior Project Manager to join us and be responsible for the delivery of electrical and communications cabling projects....
- Join a leading electrical and communications company with an excellent culture
- Great career progression
- Excellent salary + benefits
Listed ten days agoat Nationwide Appliance Repairs
Great opportunity for a Repair Technician to join our leading appliance repair business. 1+ years' experience in the field is required.
- Great Salary with a Company Van Provided
- Job Security - Immediate start to a long-term alliance with an industry leader
- Office Team Of 12 to support you with your jobs
Listed eight days agoat Encore Event TechnologiesAre you an audio visual technician who would like to work in a passionate, committed and fun work culture? Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserA Grade Electrician Immediate Start Listed eight days agoat Globe GroupExperiences AV install techs | Set up of Projectors, LED Screens, Soldering, Coaxial inputs etc| Melbourne CBD! EBA & NON EBA Listed thirteen days agoat HydroChem
Field based, providing service & support to water treatment cooling equipment and infrastructure to benefit public health and the environment.
- Growth Industry
- Industry Leader
- 100% Australian owned comany
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education