Casual/Vacation Community Services & Development, Dental Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six hours agoat Dignity Ltd
Provide support for people experiencing homelessness.
- Entry Level Position
- Dynamic 'Can Do' Supportive Team
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of others
Listed four days agoat Interactive Community Care Pty LtdCasual Youth/Community Support workers required for Western Sydney areas to support children and young people in residential and community settings. Listed four days agoat Interactive Community Care Pty LtdPositions available for Contact Supervisors including transport supporting children and young people across Western Sydney. Listed ten hours agoat Sunnyfield
Looking for energetic Support Workers to work with children with an intellectual disability at our Short Term Accommodation in Caringbah.
- $33 per hour + super
- Fast paced work environment
- Work with purpose - not one day is the same!
Listed seven hours agoat Villa Maria Catholic Homes
Join our friendly team in Sunshine North and provide the best food services for our residents to enjoy.
- Casual, ongoing position
- Sunshine North Location
- Salary packaging benefits
Listed ten hours agoat Candice Care IncAre you passionate about providing top quality in-home support to clients? Looking for flexibility and variety? Listed one day agoat Core Community Services Limited
The position focuses on providing accommodation to young people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Exciting opportunity to support young people achieve positive outcomes
- Attractive hourly rate and salary packaging
- Position Available - Casual
Listed twelve minutes agoat Sunnyfield
Looking for Support Workers who can work flexible hours; morning, day, evening or weekend combinations, and willing to work short shifts 2 to 6 hours.
- Ability to speak English & Arabic
- Driver's license & own car with CTP insurance
- Ability to travel to Sydney's Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Listed nine hours agoat Sunnyfield
We are looking for Support Workers who can work through the night, you will be supporting clients with personal care and completing tasks as required.
- $33 per hour plus penalties + super
- Working hours are from 8pm to 8am
- Available to work on weekdays and weekends
Listed four days agoat IFYS Ltd.
We are searching for multiple casual Therapeutic Case Workers to provide youth work support to the young people in a 24/7 environment.
- Start in a rewarding and challenging career
- Professional training and development
- Starting at $37.21 per hour
Listed four days agoat Independence AustraliaSeeking passionate Disability Support Workers in Ringwood. Help make a difference to people’s lives - APPLY NOW Listed seven days agoat UnitingCare West
Fantastic opportunity to join a team who are highly motivated and committed to social justice and to supporting those most in need in our communities.
- Casual Pool and 1 x Part Time Role based at our Inner City Hub in Perth
- Opportunities to work across several Homelessness programs
- Person-Centred Approach
Listed one day agoat Australasian Dental GroupWe currently have a position available to work for our dental clinic located in Kalgoorlie. Listed ten hours agoat Comfort Keepers
Do you believe in safeguarding the dignity and individuality of people’s lives and respecting their values, needs and beliefs?
- Multiple casual employment opportunities
- Supporting clients to navigate their care and support
- Join our supportive team
Listed eleven hours agoat Mater Dei
Assistant Goal Facilitator - work collaboratively with young adults to achieve their pre-determined goals by teaching them new skills.
- Do you want to make a difference in the lives of young people with a disability?
- Innovative and dynamic program for young adults with an intellectual disability.
- Located in ACT
Listed seven hours agoat Candice Care IncAre you passionate about providing top quality in-home support to clients? Looking for flexibility and variety? Listed two days agoat SydWest Multicultural Services
We have exciting opportunities for you to be part of SydWest’s dedicated NDIS Individual Support Program Team throughout Greater Western Sydney.
- Multiple Casual Bi-Lingual Roles Available
- Shifts available in Western Sydney; Blacktown, Parramatta, Liverpool, Penrith
- Competitive Remuneration
Listed seven days agoat Hannah's HouseDo you love working with Children? Hannah’s House have a number of roles for Support Workers looking to make a positive impact with WA families. Listed four days agoat Spinal Life Australia
Spinal Life is looking for Support Workers in Logan to provide support to a person with a physical disability in their home.
- Comprehensive training & induction provided + regular skills upgrades
- Regular shifts: flexibility of casual work with the security of regular hours
- Grow your career & develop long-term professional relationships
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education