Casual/Vacation Sport & Recreation, Government & Defence, Sales, Other, Oil & Gas - Operations, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Footsteps Dance Company
Footsteps is currently seeking for a highly motivated and engaging sales consultant to join our team. School hours and flexible hours.
- Flexible Hours - During School Hours
- Car allowance provided when travel required - client meetings
- No work during School Holidays
Listed six days agoat Noosa Shire CouncilThe position will provide excellent service at first point of contact for all customers seeking advice, assistance or information regarding Council. Listed eight days agoat Department of Justice and Community SafetyFantastic entry-level opportunity for a person looking to begin a corporate services career with one of Victoria's largest government departments. Listed thirteen days agoat Toowoomba Regional Council
The Customer Service Officer will be responsible for providing a high level of customerservice to the community by managing customer inquiries
- Multiple positions around the Toowoomba Region available
- Provide excellent customer service to a wide variety of clients
- $34.07 - $36.68 per hour plus 25% Casual Loading.
Listed one day agoat Vision Personal Training DarlinghurstBe paid for ongoing development, annual performance reviews, no rental cost, insurance paid and a supportive environment primed to help you grow. Listed thirteen days agoat Greater Shepparton City CouncilAquamoves are seeking casual Leisure Service Officers - Customer Service to join their professional and committed team. Listed four hours agoat HealthyPeople
CrossFit VSC is a hub where like-minded people get together to train hard, help one another grow and, most importantly, have fun.
- Join a team that strives to help people become better than they were yesterday!
- Coach CrossFit classes for 10-15 hours per week.
- We offer training on how to effectively coach from beginner to more advanced.
Listed six days agoat Melbourne Sports InstituteMelbourne Sports Institute is seeking experienced and passionate coaches & umpires for casual work in schools & clubs across Melbourne. Listed five days agoat ZadiWe want trainers who embody fitness, music and have a super positive attitude to deliver our exercise science programs and unique member experience. Listed three hours agoat William Angliss Institute
We are currently seeking Casual Academics to support delivery of the Bachelor of Culinary Management from our Sydney campus based in Alexandria.
- Commencing February 2020
- Faculty of Higher Education (Culinary Management Qualifications)
- CBD Location and Close to Public Transport
Listed six days agoat Revitalife
Help people achieve a better quality of life by selling Therapeutic products via qualified inhome appointments whilst driving revenue for the business
- The Most Outstanding Therapeutic Sleep Systems Provider in Australasia 2019
- Opportunity to win an all-expense paid trip to LA, Vegas or San Francisco
- Monday to Friday, No weekends or Public Holidays, GUARANTEED daily appointments
Listed seven days agoat BAE Engineering and Solar
We are currently seeking casual employees to join our talent pool. We have a variety of positions available at various mine sites.
- Highly Competitive Hourly Rates
- Various Rosters
- Varied Work Across Multiple Locations
Listed five days agoat Town of ClaremontSeeking Parking Officers and Community Safety Officers to fill our casual pool to assist with the events season. Listed four hours agoat F45 Training Kew
F45 Training Kew, Heidelberg, Bundoora, and Bulleen are on the lookout for the BEST fitness professionals in the industry to join our team.
- Opportunity for growth - New Studio Locations within our network
- Award-winning F45 Training Studios
- Amazing member community, great team spirit with fun training atmosphere
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserThis is not your average Sales job! This is an opportunity to have a big impact on peoples lives with No Borders Migration Advocates. Listed sixteen days agoat City of SydneyWe are seeking an experienced Customer Service Officer to join our team to provide a wide range of services to our residents, businesses and visitors. Listed three hours agoat City Of Casey
As a School Crossing Supervisor, you will assist students and families to travel safely to and from school.
- Multiple casual opportunities available
- Rewarding position making a real difference in our community
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education