Contract/Temp Advertising, Arts & Media, Healthcare & Medical, Call Centre & Customer Service, Administration & Office Support, Audit - Internal, Business Services & Corporate Advisory, Pattern Makers & Garment Technicians, Forensic Accounting & Investigation Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat en world Australia
6 Month Contract to start ASAP for a Data Entry Officer with strong Excel. Global Construction business, good culture & team.
- Global Construction Business
- ASAP Start
- 6 month contract
Listed four days agoat Randstad - Business SupportTaking inbound calls or making outbound calls from clients wishing to request information on certain topics. Listed three days agoat Hays Contact Centres
Fantastic opportunity to join a Government Department in Western Sydney on a one-off project!
- Government Department
- Western Sydney Location
- Excellent Contract with an Immediate start!
Listed two days agoat Bridge Consulting
Seeking multiple Customer Service Representatives to work on a new exciting project, located in Docklands.
- Multiple Roles Available
- Global Organisation
- Competitive Hourly Rate
Listed one day agoat On The Ball Personnel5 Customer Service Officer roles | Melbourne CBD Location | Commencing Soon | Up to $30 per hour package Listed four hours agoat TactiCall Recruitment Services
Local Government Election Campaign. Inbound Service. Mt Gravatt or Zillmere. Commencing from Early to mid Feb. Recruiting Now!
- Queensland State Government Service Delivery Unit
- Rolling Start Date Options Commencing February
- Brisbane South & Northern Suburb Locations
Listed two days agoat Amida
Immediate start, 3 month contract role, could go longer. CBD based. Experience in SAP essential
- Established leader in the Resources / Mining / Oil & Gas Industry
- Initial 3 month contract, potential for extension
- Immediate start. CBD location. Great Company and culture
Listed one day agoat National WorkforceGreat opportunity for experienced customer service reps to work close to home in Prestons. Vibrant working environment, potential for long term work. Listed one day agoat University of South Australia
Act as first point of contact for our Aviation Academy, and provide high level customer service and front desk administrative responsibilities.
- Undertake finance administration, data entry, and support student flying plans.
Listed twenty three hours agoat Alexander AppointmentsMultiple Administration Officers required ASAP to assist in the Bushfire Recovery Response across NSW. Fulcrum system experience desirable! Listed four days agoat Randstad - Business SupportKey functions of this role is to deliver high quality customer service, through strong customer engagement in a high volume calls. Listed three days agoat Hays Contact Centres
Engaging customer service candidates needed for a local government role in the Yarra Ranges location!
- Inbound customer service local government opportunity
- Fun and Exciting environment, fantastic salary.
- Monday to Friday - no weekend work!
Listed four days agoat Hays Contact Centres
Seeking customer service experts across the South Eastern suburbs, must have a full, valid drivers license.
- Immediate Start Date
- State Government Organisation
- On-going roles
Listed two days agoat Hays Contact Centres
Phone based customer service roles | State Government Organisation | Eastern Suburbs | Immediate start
- Customer Service Professional?
- Temporary on-going government role
- Monday to Friday with competitive salary
Listed one day agoat Hays Banking
Hays is proud to be supporting NAB in the recruitment of Fraud Assist Advisors. Apply for this job now!
- $29.96 p/h + Super
- Docklands location | Close to public transport
- Full time hours | February start!
Listed five days agoat Alexander AppointmentsAdministration Support Officer required ASAP to join a NSW State Government client in Parramatta Listed thirty nine minutes agoat people2peopleA Fantastic Opportunity for an Experienced Customer Service Consultant Listed two days agoat City of Stirling
Engage with the community, support the Community Safety team & provide excellent customer service in your face to face interaction with the community.
- Small team environment
- Work outdoors
- Up to 6% matched Superannuation contribution
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education