Full Time Marketing & Communications, Mining, Resources & Energy Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Point Recruitment
Own social media and community platforms for this market leading powersports business. Develop your skills in this blended role.
- Exceptionally talented team - learn from the best
- Exciting, thumb stopping product that is a marketer's dream
- Supportive leader that will help you be successful
This is a featured jobat Ignite Architects Pty Ltd
Sydney based Bid Coordinator responsible for the planning, management and production of new business submissions and capability documents.
- Creative Studio in the heart of Sydney's Creative Hub!
- Dynamic collaborative team environment
- Strong role growth potential
Listed four days agoat Thiess Pty LtdWe are looking for interested Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander women to begin their mining career with a paid Haul Truck traineeship! Listed four days agoat Thiess Pty LtdWe are looking for interested Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander women to begin their mining career with a paid Haul Truck Operator Traineeship! Listed seven hours agoat SA Water
Achieving business outcomes & delivering superior customer service through effective & efficient delivery of change & transition management activities
- Executing the delivery of digital transformation programs
- Salary range commences from $76,257 (excl. super)
- Work with an organisation committed to diversity, inclusion and our community
Listed sixteen hours agoat Gold Fields Australia Pty Limited
Interested in commencing an interesting career within the gold mining industry? Like to learn new skills and be based on-site?
- 6 month Underground Trainee Truck
- Drive in and out from local surrounding communities or FIFO from Perth
- Commence a lifelong career within the gold mining industry
Listed two hours agoat Ipswich City CouncilThe Festival and Events Officer plays a key role in the planning and delivery of city-wide festivals and events for the City of Ipswich Listed one day agoat BBQ Factory
Join our digital team to assist our with our 3 online properties & social media.
- Entry level position with good opportunities for the right candidate
- Hone your digital skills to the retail sector
- Flexible company looking to think outside the box & grow!
Listed four days agoat Cox Purtell Staffing Services
Multi faceted marketing role working across events, graphic design, analytics and digital.
- Support reducing Australia's carbon footprint from your desk
- Green company with office dogs
- Best office location on Sydney Harbour
Listed four days agoat Adecco
Recruitment might be the best job you have never thought about!
- Fast tracked promotion opportunities for high achievers
- Ranked 5th Best place to work in the world
- Multiple entry level positions available
Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserDue to internal growth we are seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our team-sponsors for the Manly Sea Eagles & Cronulla Sharks Listed three days agoat Adelaide Convention Bureau
First point of contact for the Bureau and is a key member of the team who undertakes a wide range of marketing and administrative activities.
- Supportive and Committed Team
- Great working environment
- Located in vibrant Leigh Street, Adelaide
Listed three hours agoat Charter Keck CramerCharter is seeking to appoint a Marketing Assistant to join its Business Services team, based in Melbourne. Listed four days agoat Life Saving Victoria LtdExciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Sports Administrator to join the LSV team and have your office at the beach! Great location! Listed four days agoat Liquid Learning
Our growing, vibrant and fast-paced business is seeking a like-minded person to join our team as an Events Coordinator
- Great Career Opportunity and Vibrant Team Environment
- CBD location, conveniently placed between the Wynyard Stantion and Barangaroo
- Kick start your career in Events
Listed nine hours agoat Rozelle Plumbing
A diverse role that will see you facilitating content creation for our social media platforms while assisting the team with marketing & PR strategies
- Great team environment
- Ability for growth and to make this role your own
- Training & Development opportunities
Listed four days agoat BDO
BDO in Brisbane are currently sourcing an Events and Partnerships Assistant to join their Clients & Markets team.
- Great Culture and Benefits
- Leading Professional Services Firm, located in Brisbane
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career
Listed seven days agoat Moore Stephens
Coordination of design, collateral, social media campaigns, internal & external communication & general marketing of our brand and corporate profile.
- Social media, branding, events, design, content and collateral
- Corporate environment, professional services firm
- Big enough to learn, perfect size to make a difference
Listed three days agoat Louis SmithSocial Media Co-ordinator with strong customer service skills to join our team in wholesale flowers. Listed four days agoat Patient Opinion AustraliaGreat opportunity for a person who wants to work with a not-for-profit organisation that has national traction in the health and aged care sector Listed seven hours agoat AMP Services LimitedSupport our Global Marketing & Communications team based in the head office in Circular Quay. Listed three days agoat CenturionWe are looking for an eager to learn Marketing & Communications Assistant to join the team. Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Suite skills desirable.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education