Real Estate & Property, Science & Technology Jobs in All Canberra ACTSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fifteen hours agoat Hays Property
This is a Full Time joblocation: ACTACT$120,000 - $130,000 + superannuationclassification: Real Estate & PropertyReal Estate & PropertysubClassification: OtherOther
Manage the delivery of property and construction related projects on behalf of your client.
- Business Management Consultancy
- $120,000 - $130,000 + superannuation
- Dynamic, collaborative and ground-breaking
Listed five days agoat Honeywell LtdRare opportunity for an experienced Facility Manager to join this global organisation Listed five days agoat Peter Blackshaw Manuka
Are you looking to develop your real estate career with one of Canberra’s most respected real estate agencies?
- Work within a multi-award-winning company
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent workplace culture and environment
Listed ten days agoat RecruitShopPrestigious Real Estate Group in Aus | Close to Shops and Transport | Friendly Team - Regular Socials | Development Opps | Immediate Start Listed six days agoat HorizonOne RecruitmentPlant evaluation, genetics & pathology | Federal Government Regulator | 2 long term contracts available | Risk assessment & analysis | No clearance Listed seven days agoat W TalentExperience in Real Estate | Work for a great company | Supportive environment & great culture | Pathway to become a Property Manager Listed thirteen days agoat Canberra Region Joint Organisation3 year contract Negotiable location within south-east NSW Work a 9 day fortnight Work with 4 Councils: QPRC, Snowy Monaro, Eurobodalla & Bega Valley Listed eight days agoat JLLAre you fascinated by Leasing & Transaction Management and want an opportunity where you can look at the ‘bigger picture’? Listed eighteen days agoat Colliers International
We are now seeking a professional and proactive Property Administrator to be part of an exciting new initiative, based out of our Canberra Office.
- play a key role by providing administrative support
- gain experience in a leading global real estate firm
- opportunity to visit properties and speak to landlords and tenants
Listed eighteen days agoat Engineers AustraliaJoin a fun & friendly team in this diverse, hands-on facilities officer position in which no two days are the same! Great career opportunity! Listed ten days agoat W TalentJoin this successful and high performing team as a Sales PA or Cadet depending on your experience. Listings ready to work on from day one. Listed twenty days agoat Ray WhiteWe are currently seeking a self motivated, enthusiastic and highly organised individual to join our growing team within Ray White Canberra. Listed twenty days agoat Hays Property
Work for a market leading Professional Services firm & support a fantastic team of 780+ employees in Canberra!
- Coordinate, schedule and track maintenance programs
- Deliver and coordinate operational services to the firm
Listed two days agoat ManpowerGroup• Fantastic, unique opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager
• Work in partnership with the Australian Defence Force
• Melbourne or Canberra Listed twenty days agoat JLLAre you passionate about Procurement & Diversity? Newly created role, where you can really make a difference in this space! Mel, Syd or ACT location! Listed twenty four days agoat JLLExciting opportunity to work casually (as the wrk arises) across exciting Government accounts based in Canberra. No day will be the same! Listed five days agoat Hays Property
Actively sell contract homes, house & land packages and display homes in Canberra.
- Working Directly for the Builder
- $45,000 + Super Base Salary (plus commission)
- Large Project Pipeline
Listed twenty days agoat Hays Property
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: ACTACT$45.00 per hour + superclassification: Real Estate & PropertyReal Estate & PropertysubClassification: OtherOther
Deliver tailored asset management services for clients investing in direct property assets.
- ASAP start - mid-December, likelihood of permanence thereafter
- Assess, prepare and deliver life cycle reports on diverse assets
- $45.00 per hour + super
Listed six days agoat Australian Food and Grocery Council
Use your policy experience to assist the AFGC to develop public policy positions, projects and activities related to food, nutrition & health.
- Based in Canberra ACT
- Work with a progressive team of committed professionals
- Be a representative of an important and issues rich industry
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education