Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Analysis & Reporting, Food Technology & Safety Jobs in All Canberra ACTSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty hours agoat CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
Events delivery role in ACT, replacement role so need someone ASAP
- Deliver integrated member-based activities for members and provisional members
- Responsible for Event Delivery and Member Engagement
- Full-time, permanent role based in Canberra
Listed two days agoat McGrath
Assisting our creative director plan, capture and edit product and creative video and photographic content for a leading real estate business.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Flexible working hours & fun working environment
- Latest tech and equipment will be provided
Listed four days agoat OPF ConsultingIf you're a talented, experienced and creative digital marketing professional who thrives in a fast paced environment - this job is for you! Listed four days agoat Hays Marketing
Proactive and ambitious event manager required for 4 month contract with travel opportunities in government
- APS5 Equivalent
- Travel opportunities
- Demonstrate & build on your existing events experience
Listed seven days agoat Unbnd
We are seeking a suitably qualified Social Media/Community Manager working with NBA content for our Mixed Reality Content App, MIA.
- Work on and with the NBA
- World class technology
- Massive growth opportunities
Listed eight days agoat ManpowerGroupAre you a recent graduate looking to kick start your career? Do you want a unique opportunity to work with creative, media & digital agencies? Listed eight days agoat ManpowerGroupAre you a recent graduate looking to kick start your career? Do you want a unique opportunity to work with creative, media & digital agencies? Listed eight days agoat ManpowerGroupAre you a recent graduate looking to kick start your career? Do you want a unique opportunity to work with creative, media & digital agencies? Listed eight days agoat Alliance Strategic ResearchExperienced face-to-face interviewer for intercept interviews in Canberra attraction. Listed nine days agoat Rural Funds Management LimitedRural Funds Management Limited (RFM) is one of the oldest and most experienced agricultural fund managers in Australia. Listed ten days agoat Catch RecruitmentAre you a social media and design guru? This is a great opportunity to bring your budding skills and experience to this awesome communications team. Listed eleven days agoat National Film and Sound ArchiveThe NFSA is seeking an Audiovisual Conservator to contribute to the preservation of, and access to, our audiovisual collection. Listed fifteen days agoat Defence Force Recruiting Eastern Region
Do something different and rewarding with your musical skills, playing with Army bands at Australian Defence Force occasions.
- Expand your musical repertoire across a variety of genres
- Play in a close-knit team environment
- Receive tax-free pay plus free healthcare and accommodation when serving
Listed sixteen days agoat YWCA of Canberra
Digital Communication Officer is responsible for scheduling and creating YWCA Canberra’s e-communications.
- Values-based organisation within a feminist and social justice framework
- Not-for-profit salary packaging options and an employee assistance program
- 30-38 Hours per week 12 month fixed term contract with opportunity to extend
Listed sixteen days agoat Hays Marketing
Looking to enter into the APS? My client is looking for an APS4 to join their team in a non-ongoing capacity.
- Opportunity for an ongoing contract
- APS4 Equivalent
- Security Clearance sponsored
Listed seventeen days agoat Domain GroupAre you a junior Journalist with a passion for Real Estate? Looking to write your own news stories? A great opportunity to become the face of Allhomes Listed twenty days agoat Region Group Pty LtdRegion Media is in the market for a talented journalist to turn ideas into engaging, interesting and accurate news stories about the Canberra region. Listed twenty one days agoat HaysDo you want more than just a job? Consider a career in Recruitment with Hays and fast-track your career! Listed twenty two days agoat CULTURAL FACILITIES CORPORATION
A fast-paced role with shifting deadlines that involves creating daily pictorial and video content using a camera, Adobe Creative Suite and you.
- Social Media
- Cultural Facilities Corporation
- Administrative Services Officer Class 3
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education