Advertising, Arts & Media, Retail & Consumer Products, Company Secretaries, Quality Assurance & Control, Nursing - High Acuity Jobs in All Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat People Equity Pty Ltd
People focussed role in a retail business with a difference. Lead & influence to drive business, people and brand performance.
- Customer driven, vibrant retailer
- Family oriented, balanced, values-driven culture
- A real career growth opportunity with attractive salary package
Listed fourteen hours agoat ColesA key role to influence the development of the Coles Online strategy to maximise sales growth, profitability and increase customer satisfaction. Listed twelve hours agoat Myer
Play a critical role to Myer's product development as the garment technologist for Menswear!
- Permanent full time opportunity
- Critical to Myer’s Product Development
- Docklands location, Close to Public Transport and Great Coffee!
Listed four days agoat MarketPlace FreshRapidly growing, we are seeking an experienced Customer Service Crew for our new store opening in Docklands and for our Highpoint Store team. Listed sixteen hours agoat KraftHeinz
If you are passionate about your work, wish to work with iconic brands and have experience within the manufacturing business, apply now!
- Join a global FMCG company with iconic brands
- Enjoy true Ownership and autonomy to deliver in your own style
- 5th largest Food & Beverage company in the world
Listed two days agoat Australia Post GroupAustralia Post design delivery solutions for some of Australia and Asia Pacific's largest distribution, retail, product, FMCG and fashion businesses! Listed two days agoat Australia Post GroupIn this role you will manage, plan and execute the movement of high value, high importance products into the Australia Post network! Listed nine hours agoat C2 FilmsC2 Films is looking to recruit a new member of our videography team. Must have: wedding experience, a car, wedding availability, and a Sony camera. Listed one day agoat DFP Recruitment
Excellent opportunity to join an award winning bank! ME is different from the pack, we have a solid history, and a very exciting future!
- Central CBD location, very close to public transport
- Start date 11 Nov 2019
- Full time rosters between 8am to 8pm weekdays and occasional 9am-5pm Saturdays
Listed five hours agoat AesopWe are seeking a Retail Pricing Analyst to join our Product team. Listed five days agoat Black Pepper Brands Pty LtdHave experience in Women's Fashion? Previously managed various stores/staff? Please read on... Listed nine hours agoat McArthur
Great opportunity to plan and implement the visual and public arts programs. Competitive salary and monthly ADO.
- Elevate your career
- Visual and Public Arts
- Be part of a great organisation
Listed one day agoat Myer
Delivering superior customer service and excellent team member coaching, in this role you play an integral part in the Myer Melbourne leadership team.
- 36 hours/week (two week rotating roster, seven day availability essential)
- Grow your management career in a Flagship CBD location
- A diverse team driven by strong, approachable leaders
Listed eleven hours agoat CVinternationalAre you a passionate career fashion retailer working at a National Level? Have you managed State Managers & implemented growth strategies Nationally? Listed six days agoat Forever New Clothing
Develop your buying skills at one of Australia's largest fashion retailers.
- Fast track your buying career with Forever New
- Join a globally expanding business.
- Work for one of Australia's most renowned companies.
Listed fourteen hours agoat Specsavers- Fixed term contract in the retail field team - Deliver short, medium & long-term strategies in the region - Fantastic culture & benefits on offer Listed six hours agoat become
A global full service agency working with fashion clients is looking for an Account Director for their small Melbourne team
- Global agency that'll fast track your career
- flexible working hours
- Work on leading national retail brands
Listed sixteen hours agoat AquentFreelance Account Manager needed for a min. 3 week contract for an in-house account manager role for a high profile Sports brand. Listed fifteen hours agoat Myer
A great entry level role for those that are excited by data, love working with merchandise and are looking for a career as a Merchandise Planner
- Opportunities currently in Womenswear, Homewares and Leisure merchandise
- Scope for succession planning and development
- Great location in our Docklands based Support Office
Listed six days agoat Carlton United Breweries
Working with the CUBHOUSE team, you will be supporting and executing campaigns and content requirements for a range of clients.
- Develop creative concepts for CUB's famous portfolio of brands!
- Work for the largest brewer in the world
- Talk to us about working flexibly
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education