Part Time Legal, Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, Winery & Viticulture Jobs in Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs Brisbane QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty hours agoat Josh Frey Productions Pty Ltd
2 - 3 days per week covering all aspects of Accounts and Administration within a small business.
- Part time position
- Flexible Days
- Office has parking available as well as walking distance to train station.
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserJunior Clerical Administration Clerk Listed twenty one days agoat Private Advertiser10 to 15 hours per week Listed two days agoat McCarthy Durie Lawyers
MDL are pleased to present an exciting opportunity for an experienced Secretary to join our Brisbane office on a part time basis.
- Competitive salary package - commensurate with experience.
- Birthday Leave – Your package will include an additional birthday leave day!
- Dynamic culture - We are a vibrant team who work hard and have fun along the way
Listed seventeen days agoat Sarina Russo GroupExperienced Payroll Officer required to work in our Brisbane Head Office Team, this role can suit someone looking for school hours 2-3 days p/week Listed nine days agoat St John Ambulance (Qld)AR tasks including maintenance of debtors ledger, reconciliation of large debtor accounts, bank reconciliations and month end reconciliation Listed six days agoat Mark Development & ConstructionA newly created part time position responsible for in-house bookkeeping and basic administration, in a successful building and development company. Listed nine days agoat McArthur
Experienced bookkeeper with Xero proficiency required for permanent part time opportunity.
- 2 to 3 days a week
- Convenient CBD location
- Attractive salary
Listed ten days agoat SignManager
Long-term, part-time and flexible opportunity for an experienced accountant/bookkeeper with payroll experience to join our Brisbane team.
- Part time opportunity and flexibility
- Autonomous role but working with various stakeholders across the country
- Great location near The Barracks, Brisbane.
Listed ten days agoat legal eaglesAre you an experienced Legal Secretary with Commercial Law experience? Listed twenty five days agoat One Source EnergyPart-Time Bookkeeper 2-3 days per week. Listed twenty three days agoat Private AdvertiserSeeking a highly motivated Bookkeeper who has great attention to detail, works well within a team, and is capable of managing deadlines and workflows Listed five days agoat Cyber Research Group
Help implement cutting-edge cyber platforms, establish Security Operations Centre (SOC) services and deliver outstanding outcomes for customers.
- Manage Various Cyber Security SOC Projects
- Exposure to World-Leading AI and ML Platforms
- Part-Time - suit experienced platform or service implementation manager
Listed sixteen days agoat Arup
This role's focus is the commercial/financial health of the Group’s diverse range of projects
- Join commercial team of Arup QLD
- Part time role, 30 hours per week
- Based in Brisbane
Listed four days agoat MFDC
MFDC is looking for a coder with light to the expert level experience of NodeJS and/or the Vue front-end framework to join our busy dev team.
- Flexible hours - Immediate start
- Remote work or choose from our Brisbane or Gold Coast Office
- Interesting projects - Variety and challenging projects
Listed twelve days agoat Private Advertiser
Rare opportunity is available for an experienced Legal Secretary (2-4 years) seeking a flexible part-time role on a 7 month fixed term basis.
- Work with industry leading Agribusiness professionals
- Lots of variety on offer, no two days are the same
- Experience in property - A-Z conveyancing, highly regarded
Listed twenty seven days agoat UHY Haines NortonWe are a well-established accounting firm based in Brisbane CBD. You will be servicing several different clients from various industries. Listed twenty seven days agoat NBN TM Australia
Be a part of transforming Australia’s digital landscape in these BRAND-NEW positions.
- Play a key role and help make a positive impact to Australia's digital future
- This is a permanent position
- Must have current and clean drivers licence
Listed seventeen days agoat Stirling AndersenRare Inhouse role, in Brisbane CBD. Fantastic opportunity for a Defendant Insurance Lawyer to work within a well known Insurance Firm.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education