Part Time Legal, Information & Communication Technology, Education & Training, Winery & Viticulture Jobs in Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs Brisbane QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed ten days agoat Opportune
Use your experience in Customer Engagement to deliver and assess a great program in one of Australia's largest Customer Engagement Centres
- Train & Assess across 2 CBD locations
- 30-40 hours per week - you choose your working days & times
- Small, high quality, high energy team
Listed fourteen days agoat Private AdvertiserJunior Clerical Administration Clerk Listed five days agoat Evolve Workplaces
This role is responsible for providing legal information and referral services over range of jurisdictions. This is an exciting and dynamic role
- South Brisbane Location
- Fun, motivated team
- Above award wages paid
Listed six days agoat Spencer College Pty LtdBusiness/Management Trainers Spencer College Pty Ltd • Contract part time and casual positions • CBD Brisbane • Flexible hours and very friendly team Listed four days agoat Edge Early Learning
Excellent opportunity to be part of the new team at South Brisbane and create something special.
- Do you love working with 6 week to 2 year olds?
- Brand new Centre in South Brisbane.
- Be respected as a knowledgeable professional within Edge.
Listed five days agoat legal eaglesAre you an experienced Legal Secretary with Litigation experience? Listed nine days agoat McCarthy Durie Lawyers
MDL are pleased to present an exciting opportunity for an experienced Secretary to join our Brisbane office on a part time basis.
- Competitive salary package - commensurate with experience.
- Birthday Leave – Your package will include an additional birthday leave day!
- Dynamic culture - We are a vibrant team who work hard and have fun along the way
Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
Avenues Montessori Children's House Bowen Hills is currently looking for an experienced and passionate Montessori assistant educator.
- Above award wages
- Supportive and knowledgeable Montessori leadership
- Gain experience in an exceeding Montessori centre
Listed two days agoat Marist College AshgroveBoarding Supervisor - Marist College Ashgrove. In return for accommodation and meals, 13 hours of duty per week such as morning/afternoon supervision Listed sixteen days agoat Meridian OneCoaching high school in specific subjects and also showing them an easier and more effective way to study. Listed one day agoat Ashgrove
Green Leaves has opened two beautiful brand new centres in Ashgrove, as such we are looking for passionate Room Leaders to come and support us
- Newly opened Centre with an experienced team
- We make work Play!
- Supportive and ground breaking organisation
Listed seventeen days agoat PCM
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and reliable Trainee Educator who wants to join a committed and fun-working team.
- Fun and exciting role with leadership growth opportunities
- Great team culture where staff are cared for and highly valued
- Beautifully presented child care centre with exciting rooms and resources
Listed twelve days agoat Brighton College Pty Ltd
Seeking for Qualified and Experienced trainer and assessors to deliver Business, IT and Hospitality courses.
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- A diploma or higher level qualification in a relevant field.
- RTO training experience, delivering to international students desirable
Listed twenty three days agoat The College of Law Limited
An exciting and challenging role exists with a dynamic organisation. Be responsible for the development and delivery of career-oriented services.
- Oversee the development and delivery of career-oriented services
- Be part of a collaborative and friendly environment
- Work for a values driven and an equal opportunity employer
Listed twenty five days agoat Genesis Christian CollegeWe are seeking an experienced Administrator to join our Team in the North side of Brisbane! Listed ten days agoat The University of QueenslandOffer your exceptional strategic and operational management skills to University-level research Centre. Listed twenty four days agoat Gradability Pty Ltd
Utilise your industry & facilitation skills within the business sector, to engage with graduates through the delivery of our Professional Year program
- Opportunity to make a difference, driving employability outcomes for graduates
- Frid, Sat & Sun. Current C IV Training & Assessment-TAE 40116 required
- Join Australia’s #1 PY provider. CBD location, supportive & values based culture
Listed ten days agoat Hampton Swim School Pty LtdWould you like to NURTURE our kids to ACHIEVE and CELEBRATE every day? Join the Hampton Swim School Team & deliver our programs! Listed twelve days agoat The Grove Early Learning
The Grove Early Learning is all about play & thinking differently. If you are passionate about inspiring children to grow and learn, you must apply.
- Unique and inspirational Environment dedicated to children
- Family Owned, supportive team and operational support
- Interest driven & strength based collaborative teaching partnerships
Listed five days agoat SHAFSTON HOUSE COLLEGE LTDWe are looking for a passionate and experienced professional Trainer and Assessor with demonstrated industry experience in business and management.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education