Healthcare & Medical, Customer Service - Call Centre, Management, Student Services, Audit - Internal, Pickers & Packers Jobs in Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs Brisbane QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four hours agoat SAE Institute
A rewarding student facing role, providing high level administrative support to the Student Services Coordinator and students
- Make a difference to students' experiences
- Work with a variety of stakeholders on a beautiful campus
- Fun, creative and innovative environment
Listed five days agoat LabourforceLabourforce are looking for Candidates to work with multiple of our clients, within their Brisbane South Warehouses. We are seeking Reliable Candid... Listed five days agoat The University of Queensland
Provide quality professional customer service when advising current and potential students
- Play an integral part in elevating UQ's Student Experience
- Grow profressionally and personally through collobration with key stakeholders
- Located in our convinently located yet picturesque St Lucia Campus
Listed four hours agoat Zurich Financial Services Australia
In this role you will manage written and telephone enquiries and provide maintenance for existing life insurance policies.
- Would be suitable for someone with exceptional customer service skills
- Administration experience advantageous
- Brisbane CBD location
Listed eighteen minutes agoat Australian Internships
Australia's leading internship provider is seeking an organized professional with outstanding pastoral care skills to work with students.
- Do you have a passion for provide first class pastoral care to students?
- Are you a strong administrator who has mastered time management?
- Join a high performing team and take your career to the next level..
Listed six days agoat Baxter Healthcare Pty Ltd• Flexible work opportunity •Immediate start •Great work environment - Be part of a collaborative team! Listed four days agoat DFP RecruitmentSunsuper are currently seeking full time Customer Representatives to join their In-bound Member Services Advice Centre! Listed three days agoat AbilityOTAdministration Assistant / Manager for Occupational Therapy Practice Listed six days agoat StaffCoFactory Worker, Pickers and Packers, Labourers Needed - A number of staff needed in the Northern Suburbs of Brisbane. Listed three hours agoat Newclip Technics
Newclip are a dynamic, fast growing Medical Devices organisation seeking a new team member with the ultimate in attention to detail and communication
- Fantastic Team Environment
- Take Ownership of Your Role
- Extremely High Level of Customer Service
Listed four days agoat Capalaba Day and Night PharmacyFull time Pharmacy Assistant / Retail Manager required for Capalaba Pharmacy - $60K Plus Remuneration. Listed six days agoat Tecskill Pty LtdWe are looking for someone with personality and lots of energy to join the team! Listed eight days agoat Concentrix Services Pty Ltd
Looking for a company that values their staff, provides services to the Australian public and creates opportunity for career growth? Look no further!
- Permanent Full Time Opportunities
- Start Dates Throughout Feb & March 2020
- Want Work / Life Balance with NO WEEKENDS
Listed six days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentGreat opportunity for an experienced customer service person with a background in warehousing to join their team in Morningside. Listed six days agoat I-MED Radiology Network
Use your existing customer service skills and provide a positive experience to our valued patients in our busy clinics across Brisbane.
- Clinics across South Brisbane region
- Permanent full time positions available
- Join Australia's largest medical imaging network
Listed six days agoat u&u. Recruitment PartnersMultiple opportunities for experienced customer service officers with banking experience! Listed five days agoat Litton Andrews
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Junior Medical Receptionist to join an established and very busy specialist practice in Greenslopes.
- Permanent position working for a busy specialist practice in Greenslopes
- A minimum of 12 months experience in specialist Medical Reception required
- Genie software, 38 hours a week, street parking, immediate start
Listed one day agoat Prescribe Practice Management
Seeking a friendly, personable and experienced Practice Manager to assist with the setup and ongoing management of a busy Psychiatry Practice.
- Practice Manager New Practice
- Exciting Role - Permanent Part-time
- Monday to Thursday (4 days per week)
Listed five days agoat Davis Recruitment
Medical Receptionist vacancy for experienced candidate seeking a busy role in Non-Surgical Practice with leading Diagnostic Physician. Commencing ASAP
- Casual 2-3 days per week plus relief
- Fast paced modern practice with established patient based
- Role to commence ASAP!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education