Advertising, Arts & Media, CEO & General Management, Insurance & Superannuation, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators, Farm Labour, Supervisors/Team Leaders, Nursing - Theatre & Recovery Jobs in Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs Brisbane QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Employsure
Manage the output of the First Response team, ensuring the team are committed and engaged. Empowering them to Be Better.
- Australia's best reward and recognition program
- Very attractive benefits
- Based in Brisbane CBD
Listed sixteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserAs a Customer Service Consultant you will be working in a high volume inbound contact centre as a pivotal member in our customer support team. Listed seventeen hours agoat QSuper Group
QSuper are seeking an enthusiastic insurance professional with an interest in growing a career in the insurance industry
- Fixed term opportunity based in Brisbane's CBD
- Competitive salary & benefits | Enjoy work-life balance
- Join an award-winning & industry-leading fund
Listed six days agoat LSH Auto (Brisbane) Pty Ltd
We are seeking an experienced team leader to take our Customer Experience team to the next level.
- Newest & largest Mercedes-Benz dealership in the Southern Hemisphere
- Take your career to the next level
- Excellent remuneration & supportive team environment
Listed seven days agoat Queensland Performing Arts Centre
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced individual to join QPAC in the full-time position of Producer for a maternity leave coverage.
- Full-time (maternity leave coverage until 12 March 2021)
- $84,479 per annum plus superannuation
- Performing Arts industry
Listed twenty two hours agoat AMB Business Consulting
Great opportunity for a knowledgeable Insurance Professional looking to join an established & well regarded local business
- Join a well-established & rapidly growing business
- Close to Public Transport
- Excellent Career Opportunity
Listed two days agoat Department of Communities, Disability Services and Seniors
We are seeking an Assistant Director-General, Corporate Services to provide leadership and direction in public service management
- 5 year flexible full time contract
- Total Salary - $189,585 - $203,594pa: Total Remuneration - $243,300 - $259,283pa
- Total remuneration package includes vehicle allowance and 12.75% superannuation
Listed two days agoat Brannigans Consulting Limited
An unparalleled opportunity to drive the strategic direction and leadership to one of NZ's fastest growing growing districts.
- Visionary Leadership Opportunity
- Community Enabler
- Dynamic & Diverse District
Listed two days agoat legal eaglesHighly regarded legal Association seeks a full time Business Support Officer to join their Legal Education Team in their Brisbane CBD office. Listed sixteen hours agoat ASSA ABLOYWe currently have an opportunity for a General Manager to lead our Touchwood Doors business within Australia. Listed twenty hours agoat The Salvation ArmySeeking an experienced Journalist to work on the production of content (both digital and hard copy) for The Salvation Army's internal publication. Listed seven days agoat TheolaJoin a fun & collaborative team developing film and collateral for unique and engaging brands. Listed seven days agoat BUSSQ Building SuperThe Investment Team at BUSSQ has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Investment Analyst to join the team reporting to the Chief Investment Officer. Listed seven days agoat Peak Physique Hot YogaAustralia's leading fitness yoga brand, are searching for someone passionate about relationship building and driving marketing strategies. Listed twenty three hours agoat Aon Corporation
This is an opportunity for someone to run their own clients whilst being mentored and developed by experienced senior brokers.
- Career development opportunity, defining your broking career pathway
- Be part of a driven, technically-proficient and well-respected broking team
- Financial Institution, SME/mid-market and Commercial accounts
Listed two days agoat Six Degrees Executive Pty Ltd
Exciting new position of GM Strategy and Execution for National Affordable Housing Consortium, a not-for-profit organisation based in Milton!
- NFP Leadership role
- Responsible for driving Strategy and execution
- Reporting into Managing Director
Listed two days agoat The University of Queensland
Influence Transdisciplinary and Impact-Focused Research Addressing our Changing World at a top tier University
- Strategic Leadership Role
- Unique Collaborative Solutions Hub
- Top 50 University Globally
Listed eight days agoat Phillip Island Nature Park
Key senior leadership role with full profit and loss accountability and responsibility for the successful operations of four world class attractions!
- Relocate to the idyllic location of Phillip Island
- Influential leadership role with full profit and loss accountability
- Responsible for successful operation of four world class eco-tourism attractions
Listed six days agoat CHU Underwriting Agencies Pty Ltd
Start the year right with this exciting opportunity in our Brisbane Claims Team!
- Close to Cafes, Shops and Public Transport
- Join a fun, inclusive and supportive team
- Initial 6-month contract with potential for permanent
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education