Banking & Financial Services, Human Resources & Recruitment, Healthcare & Medical, Information & Communication Technology, Retail & Consumer Products Jobs in Cairns & Far North QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat French Connection
We are currently on the lookout for enthusiastic and motivated Christmas Casuals to join French Connection during this exciting holiday season!
- Opportunity to join a truly global fashion brand!
- Ongoing opportunities to join on a permanent basis after Christmas
- Generous staff discounts & incentive rewards
Listed eight days agoat Big WAs Fill Leader, you will play a role in guiding the team to ensure the right stock is in the right place, at the right time. • Join BIG... Listed one day agoat Hays Information Technology
A flourishing municipality based in North Queensland are seeking an experienced Systems Administrator.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Temporary Assignment
- Diverse Projects
Listed nine days agoat Hays Human Resources
HR Officer required to help improve performance management systems and all aspects of travel requirements.
- 12 Week Contract Possible Extension
- Residential Position
- Remote Location
Listed one day agoat CBC Staff Selection
Start your new career with an established and respected financial services organisation!
- Boutique practice
- Providing financial planning and investment management
- Team culture
Listed fifteen days agoat Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women
Opportunity to work together with people, partners and places to enable Queenslanders, especially the most vulnerable, to thrive and be safe.
- Attractive salary + 12.75% super. Annual leave loading
- Industry-leading training and professional progression programs
- Salary packaging, flexible working arrangements, learning opportunities
Listed nineteen days agoat Strikeforce AMCAre you interested in long term casual work in a growing industry? We are looking for confident, motivated people who can work autonomously! Listed five days agoat Serco Asia PacificCasual opportunity supporting the Australian Defence Force Work within a multi-disciplinary clinical team Contribute to positive health outcomes... Listed twenty six days agoat Kmart
Bring your leadership skills and passion to Kmart where we focus on delivering exceptional customer service in a fun and fast paced environment.
- Join Australia's brightest retail star
- Lead & Inspire a high performing team
- Fun, fast paced environment
Listed nineteen days agoat PrecruitmentAn exciting opportunity to join a well-managed, remote Council located on the West Coast of the pristine Cape York Peninsula. Listed three days agoat Chandler Macleod GroupExperienced Case Manager/Community Engagement Coordinator/Psychologist needed for full time role in Government Department Listed eighteen days agoat Big W
Great opportunity to join the successful turnaround of the BIG W business, lead and coach a great team of passionate retailers in our Cairns store
- Leadership Position leading a large team
- Career development and training to grow your career
- Attrractive salary including car allowance, bonus and share plan
Listed twenty four days agoat Aftercare Ltd
This is the first Youth Step Up Step Down facility in QLD, providing a recovery service for young people requiring sub-acute mental health services.
- Be part of the first youth step up step down service in QLD
- Excellent training and development
- Flexible, family friendly organisation
Listed twelve days agoat Department of EducationAn exciting opportunity exists for a suitably qualified Social Worker to join the school support team at Western Cape College Residential Campus. Listed nineteen days agoat The Procare GroupWe are seeking expressions of interest from Rehabilitation Consultants across QLD. Listed nine days agoat Infinite Care
Opportunity for a passionate & experienced Care Coordinator to join our growing team ensuring high quality clinical care is delivered to our residents
- Be a part of a a team with a unique culture underpinned by strong values
- Brand new state-of-the-art residential aged care facility
- Join one of Australia's fastest growing Aged Care Providers
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education