Education & Training, Trades & Services, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Cairns & Far North QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat PPS Training Pty Ltd
We are currently seeking experienced and qualified trainer and assessors to deliver training in the Far North QLD area.
- Stunning Far North QLD location
- Small professional team environment
- Train a variety of courses - no two days the same!
This is a featured jobat Peace Lutheran College
Head of Department - Humanities Full-Time, Permanent Position commencing January, 2020
- Head of Department - Humanities
- Curricular and Pastoral Leadership Role
- Full-Time, Permanent Position commencing January, 2020
Listed five hours agoat Health Support QueenslandPerform as a team member in Microbiology Set up area, ensuring all laboratory practices are aligned with those of Pathology Queensland Listed two days agoat Queensland RailWe are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our Asset Management team in Charters Towers. Listed fourteen days agoat SpotlessA new opportunity for an energetic Cleaner to join the Spotless team in Cairns on a casual basis. Listed fifteen days agoat Labour Solutions AustraliaLabour Solutions Australia is currently seeking physically fit and reliable labourers for an on going fit-out project located in the Carins CBD. Listed sixteen days agoat StocklandGreat opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Officer to join the operations team at Stockland Cairns Retail Centre. Your Role As... Listed one day agoat Hays Resources & Mining
Scaffolding position in Mount Isa, long term work with possibility to obtain permanent position.
- Various rosters available
- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced positions
- Subsided accommodation available
Listed eight days agoat MSS SecuritySeeking professional Security Officers for a high end prestigious shopping centre in Cairns. Listed five days agoat ACM RecruitmentCommunity & Peer Advisor | Long Term Contract Positions Excellent remuneration Vacancies in other major cities - Ask me where! Listed two days agoat Konekt
Perfect opportunity for a highly motivated OT, Physio or EP. Unleash your potential and be well rewarded for your success!
- Flexibility for this role to be based in our Townsville, Cairns or Mackay office
Listed six days agoat Department of EducationA permanent full-time Team Leader position, working with a team of seven officers, is vacant at the Cairns Regional Office. Listed sixteen days agoat QCS Custodial Correctional Officer Recruitment
Change to a career that will challenge you and make Queensland a safer place to live and work - extensive training & personal development
- Permanent Full-Time, multiple opportunities until December 2019
- Salary in the range of $48,373 to $63,005 per annum + up to 12.75% super
- We hire individuals from aged, child welfare and family support backgrounds
Listed thirteen days agoat G8 Education
Join G8 Education - Awarded Top 20 most attractive Employer in Australia for 2019
- Develop your future with a leading provider of Early Childhood Education
- Awarded Top 20 most attractive Employer in Australia for 2019
- Career advancement opportunities available
Listed one day agoat Regis
Clinical Support Specialist | Aged Care | Part Time | Cairns | Travel Required | Excellent Remuneration and Benefits | 5 Days a Fortnight | Apply!
- Part Time Perm - 5 Day Fortnight
- Leading Aged Care provider - Travel Required
- Excellent Remuneration and Benefits
Listed nine days agoat Spotless***Experienced Grounds Supervisor who is passionate about Horticulture & Landscaping*** Listed twenty three days agoat AWX Townsville
AWX we are currently looking Experienced Labourers for work in & around the Cairns.
- Labourers required for casual work in/around Cairns
- Must have a current White/Blue card
- Must be physically fit and willing to work
Listed seven days agoat Hays Construction
Final Trim Grader Operator required in Cloncurry. Accommodation and food provided.
- Immediate vacancy
- 6 days on 1 day off or 10 on 4 off
- 4+ weeks work
Listed five days agoat Chandler Macleod GroupExperienced Case Manager/Community Engagement Coordinator/Psychologist needed for full time role in Government Department Listed thirty days agoat Chemist WarehouseAdvance your career with a leading pharmacy group and join a fun, supportive and high performing team! Dispensary Assistant qualification essential!!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education