Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Insurance & Superannuation, Winery & Viticulture Jobs in Cairns & Far North QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed eight days agoat LandmarkDue to an internal promotion we have an exciting opportunity to join our Insurance team in Townsville! Listed five days agoat Adhesive Communication
Amazing entry level media position for a switched on individual looking to start an exciting career in a dynamic industry.
- Shine in a small organisation that makes BIG things happen
- Rewarding career path available
- Earn while you learn
Listed four days agoat Trinity Anglican School
This vibrant co-educational school is looking for a bright, self-motivated and energetic person to take on the exciting position of Marketing Officer.
- Permanent full time position
- 38 hours per week
Listed three days agoat Skytrans Airlines Pty Ltd
You will play an integral role in coordinating and executing the effective delivery of our community engagement strategies across our network.
- Unique Opportunity
- Aviation industry
- Cairns Location
Listed twelve days agoat Bill Owen Insurance Brokers
Exciting Career Opportunity - Full Time - Attractive Remuneration Package
- Steadfast network broker
- Encourage personal and professional development
- Friendly and passionate team
Listed twenty five days agoat Good to Great Schools Australia LimitedGood to Great Schools Australia is seeking a vibrant and dynamic Marketing and Communication Coordinator to drive successful marketing projects. Listed twenty nine days agoat Aon Corporation
You will be the heart-beat of our Cairns branch, providing admin support to the wider team. Wide variety & a collaborative approach appreciated.
- Do you have an outgoing and positive attitude with an eagerness to learn?
- Be part of a friendly, collaborative and experienced team
- Be ambitious and grow your career with a global organisation
Listed twenty eight days agoat Tropic Group
Delivery of exceptional social media content and advertising campaigns for our clients, as well as promoting the Tropic brand across digital platforms
- Boutique media and marketing studio
- Dynamic team culture fostering creativity and excellence
- Flexible part time hours
Listed twenty seven days agoat News Corp Australia
This cadetship is a News Corp Australia initiative to identify and employ people with the ability and passion to help forge our multimedia future
- Fire up your Journalism career
- Work with the best in the industry
- Be part of a highly regarded team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education