Graduate Human Resources & Recruitment, Education & Training Jobs in Canberra ACT 2600Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Seeking an enthusiastic and vibrant HR Advisor to join our friendly team. Previous experience is essential, this role is ideal for an agile candidate!
- Great central location with free parking
- Opportunity to expand on experience
- Diverse fast paced environment
Listed twelve hours agoat AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE
The Recruitment Consultant is responsible for workload allocation and exercising sound judgement for team and financial approvals.
- Attractive salary + 15.4% superannuation
- Six weeks annual leave plus Christmas stand down
- AFP Band Level 6
Listed thirteen hours agoat DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRY, INNOVATION AND SCIENCE
Interested in promoting a greater understanding of science & technology within the community, while making the experience fun, interactive & relevant?
- Multiple positions expected
- 15.4% superannuation
- Diverse and inclusive workplace
Listed fifteen hours agoat Goodwin Aged Care Services Limited
As Canberra's longest-standing aged care provider, and one of the largest private employers in ACT, Goodwin offers a range of career paths for an e...
- Generous salary packaging options in addition to your competitive pay
- Enjoy workplace incentives, family and lifestyle provisions
- Uniforms, training and free car parking
Listed ten hours agoat The Australian National UniversityThe ANU Medical School is looking for a skilled administrator to support the needs of the programs and courses delivered at the Acton campus. Listed eighteen hours agoat National Film and Sound ArchiveThe NFSA is seeking a Workforce Planning Specialist to coordinate and deliver their Workforce Planning Project. Listed three days agoat The Australian National UniversityThe ANU Medical School is looking for an administrator to support the assessment and offering of all school programs. Listed five days agoat JAS-ANZ
As one of our Learning and Development Coordinators, you will focus on the administration and coordination of learning initiatives.
- Exciting opportunity to be part of the delivery of learning to a global audience
- Internationally recognised accreditation organisation
- Located in either Canberra, Australia or Wellington, New Zealand
Listed three days agoat Community Services Directorate
An opportunity exists for an experienced Human Resources professional to join the People Management Branch of the Community Services Directorate.
- Corporate Services
- People Management
- Workforce Development
Listed twelve hours agoat Civil Aviation Safety Authority
Do you have experience working within legislation, policy and procedures and an ability to find and deliver innovative solutions?
- Permanent role based in Canberra
- Leadership role that contributes to aviation safety
- $117,945 - $142,644 plus 15.4% superannuation
Listed fifteen hours agoat Revolution ITWe have a great opportunity for a dynamic Recruitment and Account Manager to join our Canberra team. Listed eleven hours agoat Communities@WorkWe are currently looking for enthusiastic and flexible casuals to help us provide the highest level of education and care to the children in our care. Listed three days agoat Blue Gum Community School
Research how the world works, alongside students. Amazing teaching team. Beautiful natural environment. Preschool or Junior Primary. 2020 or start now
- Draw on the Arts, Science & Nature as rich opportunities for learning
- Create irresistible experiences for 3-8 year old students to investigate
- Nurture positive relationships with students, parents & colleagues
Listed three days agoat The Australian National University The ANU Medical School is looking for an administrator to support the assessment and offering of all school programs.
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: CurtinCurtin$71,878 - $78,411 per annum plus 17% superclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed one day agoat Blue Gum Community School
Mentor 5-12 year olds to design/run their after-school & school hols activities. Focus: Create, Make, Outdoors. M-F 2:30-6pm; fulltime in school hols.
- Run fun recreational activities/adventures with a small after-school club
- Organise intriguing day excursions during school holidays for 5-12 year olds
- Inspire a team of 3 in planning enticing experiences for 22 students(max.)
Listed ten hours agoat The Australian National University The ANU Medical School is looking for a skilled administrator to support the needs of the programs and courses delivered at the Acton campus.
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: ActonActon$71,878 - $78,411 plus 17% superannuationclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed four days agoat YWCA of Canberra
Assist with day to day quality and compliance management of YWCA Canberra Early Childhood Services.
- Salary packaging benefits up to $15,900
- Take advantage of above award conditions with a salary range of $73,000–$77,000
- Work for an organisation that values professional development and career growth
Listed eight days agoat Indigenous Allied Health Australia (IAHA
Training and Development Officer - Canberra based Contract $70,220 gross (Full-time) plus 9.5% superannuation
- Join a dynamic Indigenous member organisation
- Work to increase access to culturally responsive allied health care
- Improve the health and wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peopl
Listed eight days agoat Ignite
Opportunity to learn and progress.
- Large friendly team
- Central location Canberra
- Established ASX listed Company
Listed eight days agoat Catholic Education Office
Work for Catholic Education, Manuka : An exciting opportunity exists for a Human Resource Information Systems Analyst!
- Pivotal role
- Enriching and supportive team environment
- Salary - $82,210pa to $108,488pa plus Super
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education