Graduate Jobs in Cronulla NSW 2230Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat OneContact
Excellent opportunity to work from home! Multiple Roles...Apply Now!
- Work from Home
- Base Rate + Super + Commission
This is a featured jobat Comfort living strata
Seeking an action strata assistant or trainee strata manager with a drive for results who is wishing to grow their career.
- Great office location
- Friendly team
- Great work enviroment
Listed three days agoat Modus Projects
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Coordinator to deliver high-level support to our customers as you schedule and coordinate jobs.
- Great work/life balance & team culture - Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday!
- A leader in construction and facilities management Australia wide
- Excellent career progression opportunities for the right person!
Listed three days agoat Jora LocalA restaurant in Cronulla is seeking a casual Waiter / Waitress (up to 25 hours per week) to join our team. Listed four days agoat HIGHLAND PROPERTY
Ideal for someone with some marketing experience, exceptional admin and time management skills wanting to accelerate their marketing career
- Part of an extremely busy and innovative marketing team
- Working within an award winning, market leading Real Estate Agency
- Based in a stunning, corporate office based in the heart Cronulla
Listed two days agoat JS AluminiumSmall team seeking an Office All-Rounder to assist in general office management and customer service, located in Miranda. Listed twenty three hours agoat Original Mattress Factory
Come and join the OMF family. We are passionate about helping our customers find their perfect cOMFy!
- Customer service role
- Truly wonderful working environment
- Opportunity for growth and development
Listed six days agoat Jora LocalA bar/restaurant in Cronulla is seeking a casual Waiter / Waitress (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team. Listed three days agoat HENRYCARE Pty LtdScheduler required for Minor Home Mods Company in Mortdale NSW. Listed four days agoat Healthstyle Pharmacy Pty LtdFULLTIME RETAIL ASSISTANT WITH KNOWLEDGE OF HAIR, SKIN AND BEAUTY WITH EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS. Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserProduction/Installation Coordinator Listed five days agoat HIGHLAND PROPERTY
Looking for someone passionate about a career in Real Estate - this role is a mix of 70% administrative support and 30% client relationship management
- Sutherland Shire's market leading Real Estate Agency - extensive growth
- An 'admin' sales assistant wanting to be part of a growing sales team
- We support staff through training, mentorship & structured in-house processes
Listed one day agoat I-MED Radiology Network
Apply today to join Australia's largest medical imaging network in a customer focused, passionate and friendly team
- Full time permanent role offering stability and growth
- 38 hour week working a roster Mon - Fri between 7.45am-6pm
- Work for Australia's largest medical imaging network
Listed four days agoat ColesPassionate about fresh food? Become the face of Coles in the community by delivering online orders on time, every time. Listed twenty two hours agoat Scentre Group
Are you an experienced customer service superstar looking for your next opportunity?
- 2-3 shifts per week with a potential to pick up Valet shifts
- Supportive team environment
- Full training provided
Listed five days agoat Synergy People
Varied general admin, data entry, photocopying, scanning, etc for NSW Gov dept, Hurstville area, 35 hr week, 5m temp role, $30.00+ super p/h
- Temp role to end January, could extend, 7 hour day
- Hurstville Area, $30.00 + super p/h
- General admin and data entry
Listed one day agoat Jora LocalA cafe/restaurant in Miranda is seeking a casual Café / Restaurant All-rounder (up to 15 hours per week) to join our team. Listed twelve days agoat Ray White MirandaRay White Miranda is looking for a mature and highly organised individual to join our professional team Listed four days agoat NetstrataWe have a great opportunity for an organised administration assistant to join the Netstrata team!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education