Insurance & Superannuation, Nannies & Babysitters Jobs in Dandenong South VIC 3175Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed thirteen days agoat Steamatic PtyLtd
Steamatic Melbourne is a long standing, successful business with well set clients in the Insurance and Building Industries.
- Competitive salary package including Super, Car Allowance and Commission
- National family owned business who recognise work / life balance
- External and Internal industry specific training provided
Listed twenty seven days agoat Belles ChildcareLooking for a reliable, honest, hardworking Nanny. Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserWe are a specialist general insurance advisor and have built up a market leading reputation in a number of key markets. Listed sixteen days agoat Eric Insurance Limited
Help our customers deal with the unexpected and leverage your end to end claims experience in our energetic Insurance Operations department.
- Be supported to grow and develop your career
- Take pride in the difference you’ll bring to customers
- Help our people deal with the unexpected
Listed five days agoat Safety People AustraliaBURWOOD Based! WorkCover Agent looking for a passionate RTW Specialist Listed sixteen days agoat Private AdvertiserHOME HELP/NANNY Listed thirteen days agoat Xchanging
* Permanent roles - several opportunities available. * Burwood East locations. * Career development opportunities.
- Work life balance
- Work close to home - suit those living in Eastern and SE Suburbs
- Flexible work arrangements
Listed thirteen days agoat Xchanging
* Permanent full time role. * Utilise your Worker's Compensation experience * Burwood East location
- Competitive Salary
- Burwood East location - work close to home if you live in Eastern or SE suburbs
- Work-life balance - free onsite car parking
Listed four days agoat Placement Solutions
Here at Placement Solutions we are always wanting to connect with passionate, dedicated, professional nannies.
- Great Hours and Benefits!
- ASAP start!
- Live in Nanny role!
Listed four days agoat Fuse Recruitment
Utilise your Financial Lines experience to manage your own portfolio within a growing and reputable brokerage in St. Kilda.
- Manage your own Financial Lines Portfolio
- Join a thriving brokerage in St. Kilda with excellent progression opportunities
- Brokers and Underwriters encouraged to apply
Listed eighteen days agoat Ross-Hunt Real Estate Pty LtdRoss-Hunt Real Estate is seeking a clerical assistant 32, hours a week, to assist with insurance claims on Owners Corporation properties. Listed six days agoat Brook Recruitment
Our client is a reputable Insurance Broker currently looking for an experienced Account Manager.
- St Kilda location
- Great team culture
- Very stable company!
Listed eleven days agoat Fuse Recruitment
Drive business development for an underwriting agency on St Kilda road. Specialise in the allied health space using your Prof.Indemnity knowledge.
- Competitive remuneration
- Specialise in a particular underwriting field and expand your skillset
- St Kilda road, Melbourne
Listed eighteen days agoat Buxton Pratt Consulting Pty Ltd
Gain a work/life balance and stop travelling to the CBD. Ideal if you want a "Sea Change". SME. Step up from an assistant to manage a small book.
- Work close to home
- Broking experience a must
- Professional Organisation
Listed twenty five days agoat Eagle HR Consulting Pty Ltd
Due to their ongoing growth they are now seeking to appoint an experienced Insurance Broker to help them to continue to grow their business nationally
- Newly created position
- Commercially focused Church owned Financial services organisation
- Growth opportunities with the role.
Listed twenty nine days agoat BJS Insurance Brokers Pty LtdWe are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to help build our market share in the Employee Benefits space. Listed two days agoat Blake OliverCBD Based, Manage a small team of relationship managers. Loads of perks including monthly RDOs Listed four days agoat Probe Group
We are looking for an independent contractor to work on behalf of our team.
- Casual, contractor role
- Private investigation and drivers license required
- Current and valid ABN required
Listed eight hours agoat Safety People AustraliaJoin this national employer in a role that needs an intelligent, analytical WorkCover professional Listed two days agoat Kennedy Reid
Manage a caseload of 55 claims at a National Insurer. Collaborate with internal stakeholders and conduct strategic file reviews. WHVs welcome!
- $40/hour + Superannuation!
- Temporary ongoing assignment!
- Melbourne CBD!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education