Sport & Recreation, Advertising, Arts & Media, Education & Training, Analysis & Reporting, Aged & Disability Support, Management Jobs in Dee Why NSW 2099Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Advancedlife Pty Ltd
Challenging role that requires computer literate, creative people, with experience in Photoshop and the ability to learn new software.
- Based in Brookvale, on Sydney's Northern Beaches
- Are you a Graphic Designer, Photographer or Photo Editor?
- Put your Photoshop skills to work!
Listed four days agoat Cerebral Palsy Alliance
Are you an experienced supervisor? Do you want to make a difference in the life of people with a disability?
- Join an industry leader!
- Work in an impactful role for a progressive and influential not for profit
- Supportive Environment with lots of professional development opportunities
Listed seven days agoat Playhouse Learning CenterResponsible for the overall management and administration of the service. Maintain day-to-day accounts and handle all administrative matters. Listed four days agoat Virgin Active
We’re looking for a Swim Coordinator who loves the water and relates well to kids. We smile a lot and we always put our people first.
- Co-ordinate swim activities and deliver swim lessons to our members
- Build a community in Frenchs Forest as part of a globally recognised brand
- Part-time gig... and we'll kit you out in lulu lemon
Listed ten days agoat Advancedlife Pty LtdWe are looking for energetic, friendly people interested to be trained as school portrait and group photographers and photographic assistants. Listed three days agoat Murdock Recruitment
Seeking a passionate early years educator to join an innovative and supportive team. Full time with an immediate start!
- State of the art centre
- Excellent salary
- Family owned centre
Listed six days agoat The Salvation ArmyWe are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values to join our team at Warringah Place Retirement Village, Collaroy Campus. Listed two hours agoat Expect A Star
Work for a leading not for profit organisation who support each educator with opportunities to excel in their career! Immediate start or 2020.
- Work in the Nursery space!
- Permanent Full-Time opportunity.
- 60 place centre.
Listed seven days agoat The Pittwater House SchoolsPittwater House, an independent school and ECC on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, is seeking Early Childhood Casuals Listed one day agoat PLC BrookvaleHigh Energy Personal Trainer with certificate III & IV in Fitness who is seeking a role within a fast growing functional group fitness franchise. Listed six days agoat Headland Montessori Group
Headland Montessori ELC is looking for Early Childhood Educators to work with our dedicated teams in the toddler and preschool environments.
- Great team environment
- Professional Development Opportunities + Montessori training
- Located in a beautiful North Head Sanctuary
Listed seven days agoat Virgin Active
Generate new business and sell fitness memberships to people from all walks of life. Be empowered to get creative in your sales strategies.
- Passionate about fitness and sales? Join an iconic brand that feels like family
- Career development and a supportive team environment
- Free gym membership, discounted personal training + more benefits
Listed fourteen days agoat NPC MediaWe currently have a number of Transmission Controller vacancies available within our National Playout Centre located in Frenchs Forest. Listed four days agoat The Pittwater House Schools
Pittwater House Early Childhood Centre is seeking a part time (diploma qualified) Early Childhood Educator commencing January 2020
- Northern Beaches Location
- Part time role
- Supportive team
Listed six days agoat Expect A Star
A unique opportunity to grow within an exceeding and well-established service with ongoing support and training! Immediate or 2020 start.
- Take a step into a Leadership position!
- Great work/life balance - possibility to work 4 days per week.
- Social and friendly team!
Listed nine days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for passionate educators who love working with children to join our team. Listed seven days agoat Hays Education
Gorgeous school, 17 children attending, permanent assistant Coordinator on site, supportive management/ school
- Small & close knit group
- You will feel very supported: Assistant and management
- Work life balance with part time hours!
Listed twelve days agoat Northern Beaches CouncilDemonstrating a commitment to continuous improvement which results in positive change/s in the workplace and service delivery Listed thirteen days agoat Just Better Care Australia
We are currently seeking a Systems Trainer & Systems Support Officer to join our amazing team located in Manly.
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive and Collaborative team environment
- Fantastic location
Listed eleven days agoat Private AdvertiserLeaps & Bounds Preschool is offering a Certificate III in Children�s Services with paid work and study and on the job training by the highest quality
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education