Advertising, Arts & Media, Human Resources & Recruitment, Engineering Drafting, Rail & Maritime Transport, Taxation, Team Leaders/Supervisors, Medical Specialists Jobs in East Maitland NSW 2323Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seventeen days agoat Prospect Recruitment
Exciting opportunity for a positive and self-motivated Recruitment Consultant, seeking more flexibility & freedom at work.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing business with ownership potential
- Motivated & good humoured team of experienced Recruiters
- Freedom to manage your desk the way you want!
Listed nineteen days agoat Individual Empowerment Network Pty Ltd
ITEC Group Australia are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Learning and Development Manager to join the team in the Head Office in Cairns
- Competitive remuneration
- A progressive and supportive working environment
- Work life balance in a tropical setting in FNQ
Listed eight days agoat Chandler Macleod GroupTeam Leader for Distibution with our client based in Beresfield. Our client is a well-known producer of Quality Poultry Products. Listed eleven days agoat ConnectAbility AustraliaWe have an exciting opportunity for a People and Culture Business Partner to join our Team based at the Warabrook office in Newcastle. As a trusted ad Listed twenty one hours agoat WesTrac Pty Ltd
Opportunity for an experienced HSE Advisor to join an innovative and large organisation in the Hunter, working with a proactive team based in Tomago.
- Fast paced and rewarding role with a great team culture
- Support four internal branches including workshops and parts
- Permanent, full time position working Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm
Listed twenty one days agoat Coreworx Australia
Are you looking for a challenge? We're growing and need an experienced Operations Supervisor to grow with us!
- Precast Concrete Products
- Energy & Infrastructure Markets
- Industry Leader w/ Career Advancement
Listed ten days agoat Monica Clare Recruitment
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: Raymond TerraceRaymond TerraceUp to $70 000 plus super ( pro rated)classification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: TaxationTaxation
Prepare individual and sole trader tax returns; previous experience preparing individual tax returns is preferred, Raymond Terrace location
- Part time - 3 days per week with school hours available
- Growing professional firm that has doubled in 3 years
- Stable workflow
Listed nine days agoat ArumaAruma puts our customers first. We need you - staff who are brave, bold, and who dare to think differently. Stand out and join us today! Listed fifteen days agoat Starlight Childrens Foundation
Do you want to use your creative talents to help seriously ill teenagers? Are you ahead of youth trends, and can you connect with teens quickly?
- Authentically positive workplace culture
- Make a positive difference in the lives of children and young people
- Rotating Casual Roster- Weekends Included
Listed fifteen days agoat Couriers Please Pty Ltd
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Franchise Territory Manager to contribute to the growth of the company.
- Are you an enthusiastic and motivated team leader?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
- Join a leading parcel delivery service in the industry
Listed seven days agoat Randstad Pty Ltd
Utilise your in-bound customer service exp in an entry level recruitment role. No sales! Charlestown - no more CBD parking! Click to read more
- Genuine flexible hours available (choose your start & finish times)
- Utilise your customer service/call-centre expertise in the recruitment industry
- Full training provided - no recruitment experience required
Listed two days agoat The Wests Group Australia
Working across a diverse portfolio, this is a hands on role with a strong focus on preventative safety strategies.
- Exposure to a diverse portfolio
- Inclusive team environment
- Great work/life balance
Listed four days agoat City of Newcastle
CN is seeking a passionate Curator to position the Newcastle Museum as a significant attraction within the Hunter region.
- Develop and deliver projects for Newcastle Museum and Fort Scratchley.
- Permanent full-time role – 35 hours per week.
- Flexible work arrangements available, including an optional 9-day fortnight.
Listed seven days agoat Hunter New England Local Health DistrictContracts available to commence in Jan 2020 - if you are passionate about learning, sharing knowledge, teamwork and engaging with others - apply now! Listed ten days agoat Orchard Talent Group
The opportunity to work with a pioneering Disability organisation, providing premium services to their client cohort.
- Pivotal and influential role partnering with senior leaders on a growth plan
- Leading Disability Services provider with strong social impact
- Convenient location in Southern Newcastle
Listed two days agoat MJH Group
Provide Assistance in development of processes for all suppliers of material and services across the MJH Group.
- Full Time position located in our Honeysuckle office
- Busy and exciting role
- Great culture and team environment
Listed seven days agoat Joblink PlusAre you looking for an opportunity to work for an organisation who will support you in achieving excellence? Listed two days agoat Be Recruitment Company
Entry level HR role for positive hard working HR graduate or individual looking to start their career in HR
- Interesting role shadowing Senior HR Advisor
- 3 - 6 month contract
- NfP Newcastle based
Listed four days agoat Hudson - Work for Hudson
If you are passionate about sales and want to succeed in a driven and motivating environment then apply here.
- Determine your income with Hudson's transparent, results-based bonus program
- Know exactly what you need to do to reach your next promotion
- Be empowered to succeed, in a collaborative and fun team environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education