Nursing - Aged Care, Travel Agents/Consultants, Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices, Nursing - Management, Dieticians, Nursing - Theatre & Recovery Jobs in Footscray VIC 3011Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Luxe Care
Private home care, outstanding qualified staff required for regular shifts. Mainly inner east & south, Kew, Toorak, Brighton.
- Regular home based clients, small teams
- Long and short shifts including 24hour care
- Don't just ask us, see our reviews
This is a featured jobat Blue Care
Lead our clinical team in tropical North Queensland’s stunning Cassowary Coast! Leadership development opportunity for experienced Clinician!
- Lead clinical operations across Innisfail, Tully and Cardwell
- Rapidly expanding service with leading regional provider
- Relocation assistance + temp accommodation neg.
Listed nine days agoat Flight Centre Travel Group
Turn your love of travel into a career you'll love with one of Australia's largest and most awarded travel employers.
- Work close to home and save time on your commute
- Attractive pay structure - the more you sell the more you earn
- Permanent, full-time role with Australia's largest travel business
Listed four days agoat The Royal Children's HospitalThe Anaesthetic/Recovery Nurse will work within the anaesthetic team and work alongside the anaesthetist to provide the safe administration of anaesth Listed two days agoat Western HealthSeeking a Nurse Unit Manager (NUM) on a permanent full time basis Listed ten days agoat Western Private HospitalWe are looking for experienced Perioperative Nurses in Scrub/Scout => PART-TIME & CASUAL positions available ... variety of shifts - IMMEDIATE START! Listed ten days agoat CraigcareCraigCare has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to join us at our Moonee Ponds home in Victoria on a permanent basis! Listed nineteen hours agoat Western HealthSeeking an ANUM to lead the Cath Lab team on a permanent full time basis Listed three days agoat Melbourne HealthPassionate & dedicated|Become the Malnutrition lead dietitian|Drive the malnutrition strategy in a large tertiary hospital|Parkville Listed thirteen days agoat Bolton Clarke
Come join our Homeless Persons Program and provide support and direction to our Community Health Nurses.
- Based out of West Melbourne. Vehicle provided. M-F
- Part Time Permanent role - 32 hours per week
- Management experience as well as working with homeless people essential
Listed eighteen days agoat Redstone Recruitment Pty Ltd
Opportunity for an experienced manager to over see the running's of this medium sized site in west Melbourne.
- Excellent package available
- Not for Profit Organisattion
- This role needs a strategic, development focused manager.
Listed ten days agoat Mercy Health
Come join our team at Mercy Health and help us provide our clients with the support and care they need to live independently.
- Attractive hourly rate plus salary packaging benefits
- Flexible work opportunities – you choose the days and hours you want to work!
- Opportunity to join the growing Home and Community Care sector
Listed thirty days agoat Seqirus
Located in Parkville (Australia) and part of Commercial Operations team we are currently looking for a Training & Development Manager
- Melbourne CBD based
- Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Dynamic culture
Listed thirteen days agoat Western HealthDrug Health Services is seeking a highly experienced, skilled and professional NUM to lead and manage our 20 Bed Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation center Listed twelve days agoat E4 Recruitment
Care Manager opportunity in new facility in Melbourne! Contact Nicki for more information - 02 8215 7062
- Beautiful state of the art Aged Care facility in North Melbourne
- Work with a large established provider with lots of career progression
- $90,000 - $105,000 offered for this position
Listed two days agoat Globetrotter
Exciting Entertainment Industry corporate travel role based in our client's offices in the Melbourne CBD.
- Exciting Entertainment Industry Role
- Great work life balance - Monday - Friday hours
- We value teamwork: we always pitch in, help each other out, and value team wins
Listed two days agoat AA AppointmentsLove the travel industry but no longer want to be a travel consultant? Make 2020 the year you take on a new role in the industry you enjoy. Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
A unique opportunity to utilise your passion for travel and expert knowledge, to provide quality service to our valued clients across Australia.
- Technologically forward company
- Friendly, welcoming culture and a great office environment
- Diversified client base
Listed four days agoat Solterbeck Events Pty Ltd
Working with our team of experts to create and deliver events and experiences that go beyond expectations all across the globe!
- South Melbourne location
- Great working environment
- Excellent work/life balance
Listed three days agoat AA Appointments MelbourneStep up your career in the travel industry and work for an unique Travel organisation where you can excel in what you do. Salary from $70k+
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education