Hospitality & Tourism, Legal, Community Services & Development, Accounting, Science & Technology Jobs in Gosford & Central Coast NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Evolution
Due to our expansion and growth we are looking for casual Security Staff to work on the Central Coast NSW in RSL/Licenced Clubs and pubs
- Immediate start for successful applicants!
- Strong team culture
- Weekend work
This is a featured jobat The SpringsWe are seeking an experienced Food & Beverage Attendant to join our busy and dynamic team at The Springs. Listed six days agoat Interaction Disability ServicesWe currently have a full-time position, and casual positions vacant in one of our High Support group homes located in Narara on the Central Coast. Listed seven days agoat Ability Options Ltd
Generate meaningful employment opportunities by using your strong client engagement skills
- Make the switch to an industry leading employment services provider
- Innovative service delivery model with demonstrated success
- Comprehensive employee benefits, including Salary Packaging
Listed two days agoat legal eaglesSydney based firm opening in the Central Coast | Senior Position | License in Conveyancing required Listed two days agoat RetireAustralia Pty Ltd
Great opportunity for an enthusiastic, caring Care Services Worker to join our supportive home care team.
- Rewarding role
- Casual role initially in an area of business that is expanding
- Full training provided with supportive team culture
Listed five days agoat Unisson DisabilityWe are looking for a vibrant, proactive and motivated Team Leader to join our Central Coast team. Listed six days agoat Trusted Home CareExperienced and compassionate Support Workers needed for the newest provider of in-home care services on the NSW Central Coast. Listed five days agoat Edmen
Looking for an opportunity to up skill and develop your career in the child protection / out of home care space? We can help!
- Expressions of interest for work in the Broken Bay Region
- Opportunities for up skilling and career development
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
Listed six days agoat Cerebral Palsy Alliance
Experienced disability support workers and people wishing to break into the disability sector: perm ops, training provided and excellent $$
- Experience the difference working for CPA
- Permanent opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
Listed six days agoat FutureYou
Modern and innovative firm with impressive client base, heavily business advisory orientated and a strong focus on maintaining a positive culture.
- Value-add and business advisory role
- Progress to Director within 2-3 years
- Flexible working hours and free parking
Listed twenty two hours agoat 2xm FinanceDo you have experience working within a Public Accounting Practice? Are you ready to take the next step and thrive in your Accounting career? Listed four hours agoat Jora LocalA restaurant in Ourimbah is seeking a casual Cook (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. Listed two days agoat The Talent KitchenBusy club bistro serving a mix of classic club favourites, seafood and a large Asian section. Open lunch and dinner 7 days. Listed one day agoat Frontline Hospitality Northern NSW
Are you ready to take your career to next level! Rub shoulders with the BEST in the business in a brand new venue!
- The next big thing to hit the BOOMING Central Coast!
- Fine dining restaurant and approachable bar style menu
- Work with the Coast's best chefs - learn & develop with some BIG NAMES!
Listed three hours agoat Brian Hilton Motor Group
We are currently seeking Casual Cafe Assistants/All Rounders for our busy Café in North Gosford.
- NSW Central Coast Location - North Gosford
- 2 x Casual Positions
- Day Shift: Need to be Available Monday - Friday & Saturday Mornings
Listed six days agoat The Entertainment GroundsCalling all hospitality professionals! Come and join our fun and highly experienced team in either bar, catering or back of house capacities. Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
We are currently seeking an experienced and well organised book-keeper to join our team. This is a part time position of 2 - 3 days per week.
- Genuine Variety of Duties
- Established Local Business
- Flexible Working Environment
Listed two days agoat SodexoPermanent Part Time Room Attendants required at renowned hotel in Terrigal. Working up to a maximum of 37.5 hours per week - Monday thru Sunday hours Listed four days agoat Alseasons Hospitality Staff
Alseasons have immediate work available for Catering Assistants with a variety of Aged Care Facilities, Schools and Hospitals on the Central Coast.
- Immediate starts at various venues on the Central Coast
- Monday to Friday/ Weekend work/ Day or night shifts available
- Correct award wages paid weekly
Listed twenty one hours agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for an experienced Supervisor from within the hospitality industry to assist in managing our diverse facility.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education