Science & Technology, Consulting & Strategy, Accounting, Education & Training, Performing Arts, Administrative Assistants Jobs in Kogarah NSW 2217Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat LMW
Seeking a ‘go to’ person for our Val team, helping them by booking their appointments, and arranging the appointments in an efficient way.
- A great team of people to work alongside.
- Convenient location in Rockdale with free nearby parking and close to transport.
- Customised and integrated IT systems which aid ease of use and efficiency.
Listed one day agoat Bayside Council• Full Time Permanent, 35 hours per week at Rockdale • Provide financial information, analysis and advice for decision making Listed two days agoat Foodlink AustraliaPreparing and analysing accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports for presentation to directors and management. Listed one day agoat face2face Recruitment
Be responsible for general administrative assistance to support day to day activities within the office. This role is based in Hurstville, NSW.
- Start November
- Full Time Hours - labour hire contract - APS 3
- Do you want to make a meaningful difference to someone's life?
Listed one day agoat CBFCA
Support the primary administration functions of a Registered Training Organisation
- Onsite parking
- Work close to home
- Attractive salary for the right candidate
Listed eleven hours agoat Owen Hodge LawyersOwen Hodge Lawyers has an exciting opportunity for a recent school leaver as an office junior where there is no previous experience required. Listed nine hours agoat MAYDAY RecruitmentCredit Analyst supporting the Relationship Manager and Senior Manager in assisting with the preparation of Credit Memorandums and Financial Analysis. Listed one day agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
Opportunity Knocks - Work local for a Global Leader as a professional temporary contractor, Various roles $$
- Enjoy the variety of contracts and locations working for Hays
- Partner with Hays and learn while your exposed to new systems.
- Enjoy the flexibility of contracting contract to contract
Listed two days agoat Bayside CouncilOpportunity for library technician to step into frontline management and expand industry knowledge of public libraries Listed one day agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
Expressions of interest for Accounts temps Contract for Hays the worlds' leading specialist recruitment firm.
- Variety of Corporate and SME Business's needing your skills today
- Short term and long term contracts - learn while you earn!
- Work close to home, drive or catch public transport - you decide!!
Listed eight days agoat Bayside CouncilLooking for a permanent part time role to utilise your exceptional admin skills and support our City Infrastructure business unit. Listed eight days agoat TRS - Public Sector Payroll Officers are required for a NSW Government Department based in Hurstville. ASAP start; 5 month contract. $36 per hour + super- SAP Payroll
This is a Contract/Temp jobsuburb: HurstvilleHurstville$36 per hour + superclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: PayrollPayroll
Listed fourteen days agoat Ventia Pty Ltd
We are looking for a Finance Administrator with generalist accounting experience especially in payroll to work with our Finance team at Rockdale.
- Get the important jobs done with Ventia
- Put your problem-solving skills to work
- We have a strong, inclusive culture that values our people
Listed eight days agoat Hays Office Support
Seeking a vibrant office junior to join a high achieving and fast paced Recruitment Agency based in Hurstville!
- Career progression
- Fun close team
- Close to Hurstville Westfield
Listed six days agoat IPAIPA are a leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Australian Government Listed eight days agoat CharterhouseMy government client is looking for two Payroll Officers to join their team in Hurstville for a 5-mth period. Listed seven days agoat Perigon Group Pty Limited
Well regarded Australian FMCG seeking an experienced end-to-end AR officer. This company boasts a flexible working environment, supportive family envi
- Up to $75k plus super dependent on experience
- Convenient Kingsgrove office - 10 min walk from station and parking onsite
- Seeking candidates who can start on 2 week's or less notice
Listed five days agoat Karlka Recruiting Group4 month contract + extensions - Hurstville, NSW - Full time position - Pre-engagement Checks required, WCVP Check Listed eight hours agoat Danebank SchoolJunior School Classroom Teaching positions. Commencing in Term 1 next year. Full time permanent and full time for 12 months. Listed five days agoat Rise & Shine KindergartenOur experienced Educators and first-class facilities are the perfect place for you to start your Traineeship and build a career with Rise and Shine!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education