Education & Training, Insurance & Superannuation, Litigation & Dispute Resolution Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Australian College of Applied Psychology
Be responsible for providing a high standard of customer service and support to both new and continuing students at ACAP
- Work autonomously within a wider team
- Collegial working environment with supportive management
- Work for an education organisation with a global footprint
Listed two hours agoat Keypath Education Australia Pty Ltd
Do you have a passion and commitment in helping students achieve their goals?
- Outstanding career opportunity with a global company
- Full-time role with career progression
- Fantastic culture within a supportive team
Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser
- Successful and growing national RTO
Listed thirteen hours agoat Crawford & Company
Have you worked in an Insurance call centre, in a sales or customer service capacity? This is an ideal step into claims or loss adjusting for you.
- This roles goes by many names Intake / Lodgements / First Response / Triage
- Your step from call centre into claims
- Be there to help the Insured in their time of need
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserEnsure effective coordination across the entire RTO operations, specifically operations, compliance activities, training quality and others Listed three days agoat Hays Talent Solutions
Assist our Professional Risks Underwriting team with general administration of their offering and gain exposure to SME Underwriting.
- Focus on producing quality underwriting outcomes for our business partners
- IAG is a leading Australian insurer with exceptional development opportunities
- Melbourne CBD located. 12 Month Full-Time Contract
Listed six days agoat The University Of MelbourneThe Guest Services Officer, in conjunction with the Guest Services Coordinator, is responsible for the day to day management of the reception areas, e Listed eleven days agoat City of Yarra
Yarra Libraries are looking for extraordinary customer service officers to deliver exceptional customer service across our 5 library branches.
- Inner CBD Location Covering 5 Library Branches
- Opportunities to Work in Programming and Events
- Customer Service Skills with Ability to Work in and Support a Diverse Community
Listed four days agoat RMIT Online
Bring your deep knowledge of Salesforce and experience in scaling business operations in complex business models to impact the future of learning!
- A BIG ROLE! Be accountable for our online students across 300+ courses
- Lead our Student Success team, drive student centricity, capability & innovation
- Be innovative & leverage Salesforce, learning analytics & delivery partners
Listed twelve days agoat Menzies Institute of Technology- Suit driven and motivated individuals for education industry - Strong customer service, face to face and telephone communication skills required Listed two days agoat Gradability Pty Ltd
Utilise your industry & facilitation skills within the business sector, to engage with graduates through delivering our Professional Year program
- Opportunity to make a difference, driving employability outcomes for graduates
- Join Australia’s #1 Professional Year provider
- Central CBD location, supportive & values based culture
Listed seventeen days agoat Ozford College of BusinessOzford is currently looking for a Student Records/Support Officer for immediate start. Listed four days agoat Foresters Financial
Great senior customer service opportunity in financial services for a customer service professional
- Financial Services / Insurance specialist
- Fantastic work culture, small team
- Good working hours
Listed seven days agoat Link Group
This is a great opportunity to join Link Group on a Fixed Term contract until April 2020. Work with great clients and leaders in the industry!
- Superannuation, Client Services, Administration, Support! This is a varied role!
- Great location next to Southern Cross, tram lines, food courts, cafes & more
- Future opportunities available
Listed six days agoat RedHill Education
This is an Operations & Student services role (12 month contract) with Coder Academy, a leading tech educator in Australia
- Varied, autonomous role in the exciting tech industry
- Fun work environment, and access to excellent training benefits
- Potential for ongoing employment at end of contract
Listed six days agoat Blake OliverAn opportunity exists to join one of the world's leading multinational insurers. A market leader with an incredibly strong market reputation. Listed one hour agoat Monash University Provide support for ethical, innovative and internationally competitive research.
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbourneProrata $68,159- $78,291 pa HW 5 (plus 9.5% super)classification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education