Advertising, Arts & Media, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Clinical/Medical Research, Taxation, Assistant Accountants Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fourteen days agoat Defence Force Recruiting Southern Region
Add an exciting and rewarding new dimension to your life and work, keeping Army operations fully equipped and well resourced.
- Enjoy a varied and rewarding supply chain management role
- Learn new skills in a close-knit team environment
- Receive tax-free pay plus free healthcare and accommodation when serving
Listed seven days agoat face2face Recruitment
You will play a key role in the creation of a national approach to workforce development and skills for the future of our Naval fleet, a $90B Program
- Manage Australia's workforce program for the $90B Naval fleet refresh
- Work with a private sector partner to recruit a 5000+ national labour force
- Role located in Osborne, Adelaide SA
Listed eight days agoat Hays Logistics
Join a global automotive manufacturer within an exciting, cross functional senior planning capacity.
- Collaborate with functional heads | Strong S&OP focus
- A global leader with state of the art facilities
- Competitive day rate | Excellent location close to Melbourne's CBD
Listed fifteen days agoat JetstarDate: 6/11/2019 Advert – R65508 Head of Safety Jetstar Airways We are seeking an experienced senior safety professional to lead all operatio... Listed ten days agoat Ready IndustriesDynamic, customer focused organisation wants to hear from motivated Subcontractors who can work unsupervised and deliver first class installations! Listed twenty four days agoat Korn Ferry
Key leadership role | Bestrategically focused on delivering the future vision for the Supply Chain function within retail.
- Restructure = new opportunity
- Regional expansion planned
- Create and drive new initiatives
Listed twenty eight days agoat Blackbook Executive
Lead a new business unit for a household brand. You will manage an existing business and build a new operation that will change an industry.
- Household brand
- High impact and industry/career defining role
- Located in the Whitsundays
Listed fourteen days agoat Ignite
Seeking Senior Tax Professionals with expertise in Private Wealth & Private Business - multiple positions available!
- Excellent daily rate - 12 month contract with view to extend
- Great opportunity to move into Federal Government
- Big 4 experience highly regarded
Listed fourteen days agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
Senior Tax specialist required for 12 months minimum in the Federal government
- Flexible working arrangements
- Up to $1200 per day
- CBD location
Listed twenty days agoat First Grade Recruitment
Our client is currently seeking multiple Tax Professionals with experience in private wealth and business tax matters to join them in Melbourne CBD
- Initial 12 Month Contract
- International Tax
- CBD Location
Listed twenty one days agoat Hays Procurement
Innovative state government IT project requires a senior procurement practitioner for a 7 month engagement.
- VPS6 equivalent | IT project based procurement
- High value strategic procurement | Agile environment
- Contract opportunity until June 2020
Listed six days agoat Metro Trains Melbourne
Work within a great team culture that will provide opportunities to build your career whilst enjoying employee benefits such as free public transport!
- Career development opportunities
- Employee Benefits including Free Public Transport
- Great Team Culture and Work/Life Balance
Listed seventeen days agoat Border Express Pty LtdThe role requires to proactively contribute to the strategic planning and direction of Border Express. Listed fourteen days agoat CSL Limited
Drive site performance, develop future leaders and talent. Participate in network decisions and direction. Operations leadership role, key site member
- Own multiple bulk value streams
- Provide strategic direction
- ASX Top 5 organisation
Listed nineteen days agoat Schenker Australia Pty Ltd
We are seeking an experienced Director, Contract Logistics to join our Melbourne Airport Contract Logistics team.
- Join a global leader in freight forwarding and integrated logistics solutions.
- At Schenker, our employees are our biggest asset!
- Many opportunities and benefits available.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education