Advertising, Arts & Media, Engineering, Testing & Quality Assurance, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat SHK
The role will work closely with Business Development Managers and Academic Program Directors to create compelling, client-specific crafted proposals
- Unique opportunity to provide strategic direction
- Project manage all proposals
- Fantastic green field role
Listed seven days agoat C2 FilmsC2 Films is looking to recruit a new member of our videography team. Must have: wedding experience, a car, wedding availability, and a Sony camera. Listed eleven days agoat NHP
Technical support role that is key to the contribution of our first-class service to customers
- Market Leader in the Electrical Industry
- Free Onsite Parking
- Richmond Location
Listed four days agoat Catholic Education MelbourneAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Capital Project Delivery Officer to join the team at Catholic Education Melbourne. Listed six hours agoat Jacobs
Seeking an experienced Technical Writer to provide support to a critical Defence land project
- NV1 clearance required
- Uncapped training and development opportunities
- Unique project opportunity
Listed seven days agoat Seymour Whyte ConstructionsSeeking high performing Site Engineers to join dynamic, technically savvy team on metro and regional Melbourne projects. Listed eight days agoat SICE Pty LtdNew opportunity for an Electronics Engineer with experience in ITS Projects Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserCromarty’s Melbourne office in Tullamarine is seeking Automation Engineers with 3-4 yrs previous automation, control systems & electrical experience Listed seven days agoat AquentFreelance Account Manager needed for a min. 3 week contract for an in-house account manager role for a high profile Sports brand. Listed six days agoat AJF Partnership
We really value our employees here at GrowthOps. Reporting to the Head of Integrated Production Services, the Digital Designer is responsible.....
- Join an amazing team
- Great company Perks on offer
- Start ASAP
Listed fourteen days agoat Engage Personnel
Amazing opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a dynamic & trendy boutique chartered accounting practice located in the CBD!
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Perfect for somebody who wants to continue a strong career in Bookkeeping!
- Dynamic and positive culture
Listed eight days agoat Revolution IT
Amazing opportunity for a senior Automation Leader with excellent stakeholder and technical skills to work with our growing practice.
- Work with our fastest growing, technical practice
- Consult with bluechip clients, working on progressive technologies
- Competitive salary/benefits available, amazing career growth opportunities
Listed four days agoat Energy Safe Victoria
Looking for an exceptional Senior Network Safety Engineer to join our team!
- Great team and work environment
- Victorian energy safety technical regulator
- Southbank location
Listed four days agoat PHDPHD Source, game changing planning Listed four days agoat ArupJoin our rapidly growing Spatial and Data team sitting within our Transport and Resources group. Listed seven days agoat Ivory Group
With a strong presence in the Australian market, this company enjoys a consistent pipeline with a reputation for their designs of large-scale projects
- Industry-leading Facade company to enhance your resume and project portfolio
- Deliver iconic, high end commercial and residential developments across VIC
- Receive regular and on-going training to assist in your development
Listed twelve days agoat Inspiring Vacations
Join a highly successful multinational finance team at Australia's fastest growing global travel company.
- Development opportunity in an experienced multinational finance team
- Competitive remuneration, travel leave & opportunities to travel
- Enjoy life balance with an award winning flexible work culture
Listed six days agoat Hartwood Consulting
No two days are the same. At Hartwood you will be involved in a wide variety of work, from electrical / forensic fire investigations to crashes.
- Grow your knowledge and develop into an ever more proactive engineering role
- Challenge yourself by thinking outside the box and hit the ground running.
- Conveniently located in South Melbourne (Parking access or public transport).
Listed six days agoat Moonee Valley City Council
Moonee Valley City Council is currently seeking a highly driven, experienced and focused Civil Engineer to join the team.
- Permanent Full Time
- $85,836.46 - $95,416.88 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation
- Monthly RDO available
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education