Call Centre & Customer Service, Education & Training, Audit - Internal, Promotions, Speech Therapy, Fleet Management Jobs in Newcastle NSW 2300Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Atwea College
Alesco Senior College are seeking engaging and innovative VET Trainers to join their team. Positions commence in January 2020.
- Work for a organisation that makes a real difference in young people’s lives!
- Be part of a highly motivated and inclusive team
- Multiple positions available across various campuses
Listed two days agoat Rentokil InitialOur Newcastle team has an exciting opportunity available for an organised, efficient and dedicated Customer Care Executive to join the team! Listed two days agoat Forsythes Recruitment
6 x permanent Customer Service roles commencing January 2020. Above award salary plus bonuses & benefits. Awesome culture!
- Permanent collections positions with an innovative digital finance scale-up
- Commence in January 2020 | $55-60K plus super, bonus and benefits
- Brand new office in the heart of the Newcastle CBD
Listed four days agoat LeasePLUS Group
We are looking for motivated and energetic staff to join our up and coming hub based in Newcastle!
- Join our foundation team supporting Newcastle and surrounding areas!
- A competitive remuneration package with career progression opportunities
- Join an ambitious and collaborative culture
Listed six days agoat SB Recruitment Pty LtdClient Services contract in an NSW Government Org! Previous Disability or Financial experience is beneficial! Newcastle CBD! 2-3 month contract! Listed four days agoat Hays Talent Solutions
Multiple Part-time (30 hours per week) positions available in our Newcastle office to start 13th January, 2020.
- Multiple Part-time roles available (30 hours per week)
- Ongoing training & development
- Newcastle location, close to public transport
Listed eleven days agoat City of Newcastle
City of Newcastle is now seeking highly experienced, passionate customer service professionals.
- Share your passion for customer service in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm rotating roster.
- 4 x contract positions available.
Listed twelve days agoat GFG Alliance
Fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Officer to join an iconic Australian Organisation.
- High performing and collaborative team culture
- Fast paced and enjoyable customer service role
- Permanent full-time role based in Newcastle
Listed nine days agoat ScenicDeliver accurate & exceptional guest experience either by phone/email as the first point of contact for guests & travel agents to book their holiday. Listed thirteen days agoat NSW Police ForceCommunications Officer Various Ongoing Full-Time Roles Newcastle JOB NOTES: Candidates MUST obtain an information package via the follow... Listed twenty seven days agoat Alexander AppointmentsMultiple opportunities have presented within NSW State Government for Customer Service Officers with Contact Centre experience to commence ASAP Listed eleven days agoat Hays Contact Centres
Entry level role available for recent graduate.
- Newcastle Location
- 12 Month Contract
- Entry Level Position
Listed sixteen days agoat Healthcare Australia Pty LtdWe are currently seeking an Operations Consultant to join our small and collaborative Newcastle office. Listed twenty three days agoat Private AdvertiserAccess to bonus, Travel allowance where applicable Focus on a work/life balance, -9 day working fortnight Paid company days off, Salary Packaging Listed four days agoat Camp Australia
Are you seeking the next step in your successful childcare career? Join the #1 OSHC provider in an exciting leadership role as a Regional Manager!
- Join a passionate team of OSHC Educators
- Contribute to the community & make kids smile!
- Utilise your experience to deliver the best services
Listed twenty days agoat SNP Security
We currently have opportunities for casual Security Officers to join the team at Newcastle Airport.
- NSW 1A Security Licence & First Aid Required
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Excellent Customer Service skills and Communication required
Listed twelve days agoat All Class Training Pty LtdTrainer in the Making • Be supported top become a trainer and assessor. • Utilise existing skills and experience. • Step into regular hours of work Listed nineteen days agoat Ocwen Energy Pty Ltd
Lowes Petroleum Service currently requires a full-time Fleet Maintenance Coordinator to join our team at our depot in Newcastle (Sandgate).
- Work for a leading Fuel & Lubricant distributor
- Local based position in Newcastle (Sandgate)
- Tools of the Trade Included - Company Vehicle, Laptop & Mobile Phone
Listed three days agoat Goodstart Early Learning
We understand that your first teaching position is a big step! Our Graduate Teacher Program offers you the best possible start to your teaching career
- We're not-for-profit!
- 18-month Graduate Program with Professional Mentoring
- Competitive Rates of Pay and Employee Benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education