Full Time Banking & Financial Services, Consulting & Strategy, Farming, Animals & Conservation, Human Resources & Recruitment, Engineering Jobs in Newstead QLD 4006Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Sunshine Coast Council
Working with the Council and the CEO, and key government and corporate partners.
- One of the world’s Top7 Intelligent Communities
- Ensuring delivery on the Strategic Framework for 2019-2023 plans & beyond
- Sunshine Coast – Healthy, Smart, Creative
Listed seven days agoat The Next Step
A clear market leader in the service sector with an exciting growth agenda. This role is a key leader in a high performing, contemporary HR team.
- A growing market leader in the services sector
- A key role supporting executive management in delivery business strategy
- Brisbane CBD/Base salary to $200,000 plus Super plus STIP
Listed one day agoat CBGU JV - Cross River RailCross River Rail Tunnel & Stations delivered by CBGU JV requires an Engineering Manager for corridor-wide track and civil construction phase design. Listed one day agoat Hudson New Zealand
Great opportunity to play an important role within the New Zealand Government development programme in the Pacific
- 2 year contract (up to 220 working days per year)
- Based in Wellington with occasional travel to the Pacific
Listed eight days agoat Mortgage AustraliaBuild your Mortgage Broking business with Australia’s most comprehensive support system. We have brokers with us earning over $200kpa within 2yrs. Listed twelve days agoat Bank of QueenslandJoin ASX 100 finance leader – Bank of Queensland Opportunity to develop, lead and drive the execution of customer centric Ops Risk strategies Listed twenty days agoat AGL Energy
AGL's Loy Yang Power Station is only 90 minutes from Melbourne, 60 minutes to the ocean and the snow!
- Are you tired of FIFO and being away from family and friends?
- Major power generation facility located 90 minutes outside Melbourne CBD
- Drive engineering excellence at AGL's Loy Yang coal mining operations
Listed twenty two days agoat South32 Group Operations Pty LtdOpportunity to join the Directional Studies team at Illawarra Coal for 2 x Study Managers. Relocation and flexible work arrangements are available. Listed six days agoat Downer EDI Limited - MEI Seeking PM with international EPC delivery experience - must demonstrate strong grasp of PM principles and be flexible to travel - contract or perm.
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: MiltonMiltonAttractive package + employee benefits apply.classification: EngineeringEngineeringsubClassification: Project ManagementProject Management
Listed twenty five days agoat Wood & Grieve Engineers
Seeking a motivated and driven Fire Engineering professional to take on the role of growing our Brisbane Fire Engineering section.
- Exciting opportunity to establish and lead a new section in our Brisbane office.
- Award winning multi-disciplinary national engineering consultancy
- Recognised for our unique culture and Aon Best Employer
Listed twelve days agoat GHD Pty Ltd
We currently have great opportunity for an experienced Mining Engineering Manager (Civil) to join our Mining Team, based in Brisbane.
- Join a high functioning team
- Be part of an employee owned company
- Extend your skills and gain global experience
Listed twenty nine days agoat Omega PS Australia
Exceptional opportunity to take a lead role in the booming Lithium Industry.
- Greenfield Lithium Project
- Permanent Role based in Bunbury WA
- Relocation Package Provided
Listed fifteen days agoat MAGNIX Technologies Pty LtdChief Program Engineer to lead our Australian site with responsibility for the planning and deployment of Test, Design, Production and Integration Listed six days agoat NOVA PartnersThis expert in Steam Turbine Asset Management will implement whole of life systems, policies and processes across the generation business from manila. Listed twenty five days agoat Rob Law maxrecruitment
Initially drive pre-contracts for upcoming road projects in Sth Qld then deliver projects on award. Progress to Regional Construction Manager.
- Growing mid-tier civil construction contractor
- Excellent pre-existing project portfolio
- Represent the company in JVs for major projects
Listed fourteen days agoat Merit Solutions
Responsible for leading strategic HR direction and delivery of HR services across TAFE Queensland.
- Drive the people agenda at TAFE Queensland
- Responsible for leading the strategic HR and WHS direction
- Partner with the CEO and Board providing strategic advice
Listed twenty two days agoat Transurban Ltd
Are you a Pavement expert? Relocate and advance your career within a leading, top 10 ASX listed business at the forefront of innovation & technology.
- Full-time and permanent role working with a high-performing and supportive team
- Get exposure to some of Brisbane's most complex roads and highway infrastructure
- Leading ASX on a strong growth trajectory, offering genuine work life balance
Listed four days agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: IpswichIpswich$180,000 - $200,000 + 12% Superclassification: EngineeringEngineeringsubClassification: ManagementManagement
Lead a large and broad branch of office and field-based teams. Mixture of construction, maintenance and fleet.
- Strategic leadership opportunity
- Rare opportunity to lead during a time of exciting transformation
- Be part of a growing region with plenty of revitalisation happening
Listed seven days agoat Seqwater
Are you an experienced Engineer looking to make a real impact and play a crucial role in delivering high value capital projects?
- Are you an experienced Engineer looking to make a real impact
- Construct a lasting legacy for the Water Security of South East Queensland
- Join our newly created and dedicated Major Projects team and make a difference
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education