Advertising, Arts & Media, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Call Centre & Customer Service, Legal, Sales, Cost Accounting, Nursing - Management Jobs in Northern Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Sharp & Carter Finance and Accounting
Industry leading FMCG/Manufacturing group seeking an experienced Cost/Site Accountant to join their high performing team.
- Analytical business partnering focused role
- Northern Suburbs location | ERP systems exposure highly advantageous
- circa $130,000 - $150,000 + superannuation
Listed ten days agoat Private AdvertiserExciting growth strategy, accountability & transparency across a major, multinational raw & further processed food manufacturer with blue chip clients Listed six days agoat Michael Page Engineering & ManufacturingLead and manager production teams to ensure operational targets are achieved. Co-ordinate and supervise all activities within the relevant teams. Listed seven days agoat davidreddin.comExp, senior logistics/customer service contract exec to set up new process, systems & reporting for overseas ordering and distributor support model. Listed five days agoat Toll
Solve complex problems across transport , warehouse, finance and IT. You will have direct impact on the bottom line of this division
- Represent the Toll Group to our major customers and improve service delivery
- Liaise with teams across the division and vertically through the hierachy
- Your actions will have national impacts
Listed six days agoat Six Degrees Executive Pty Ltd
Working with the local indirects procurement lead, you will support the business on a variety of indirect sourcing projects.
- Global business
- Working on high profile projects across regions
- Long term permanent opportunities for the right candidate
Listed two days agoat SQP HR Recruitment Business Consultants
Owner Drivers required 14 Tonne Flat Trays to Deliver across a number of building sites. Top Rates all day work up to six days per week until Xmas.
- Up to Six Days per Week Until Christmas may extend from Mid January
- All Day Work
- Large Australian Company
Listed nineteen days agoat Pace Appointments
Looking for the flexibility to work from home at times to work around your outside interests. This company is happy to work with you!
- Want A Small Company With Big Capabilities?
- Great Operational & Customer Service Team
- Autonomy to work from home for the right person
Listed thirty days agoat MegaboltThis is a unique opportunity for an experienced General Manager to join a dynamic business within an exciting period of growth. Listed thirteen days agoat ArmaguardPart of the Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd, Armaguard is a proud leader of Australia’s currency management and technology solutions market. Listed seventeen days agoat Hays Manufacturing & Operations
Exciting opportunity for someone experienced managing the day to day operations in a structural steel workshop
- Australian Owned & Operated Business
- Permanent Position | Immediate Start
- $110K - $125K pa | Company Car & Fuel Card
Listed five days agoat McKenzie Aged Care GroupAre you an experienced Residential Aged Care Facility Manager looking for your next career move? The Ashley, Reservoir, VIC Listed twenty seven days agoat Six Degrees Executive Pty Ltd
A high profile leadership position responsible for managing large projects and solutions design for a leading third party logistics provider.
- Leading Third Party Logistics Service Provider
- Unique Project & Solutions Design Focus
- High Profile Leadership Role
Listed thirty days agoat Six Degrees Executive Pty Ltd
This business is a leading logistics business offering best in class logistics solutions and they boast an blue-chip client base.
- Take the lead in delivering a high profile DC automation project
- Industry leading business with a growth agenda
- 12 month ++ contract. Large pipeline of interesting projects
Listed thirteen days agoat Austin HealthThe Associate Nurse Unit Manager (ANUM) is recognised as a clinical leader within the nursing team. The role forms part of the Ward 8 South (Palliativ Listed eleven days agoat CSL Limited
Drive site performance, develop future leaders and talent. Participate in network decisions and direction. Operations leadership role, key site member
- Own multiple bulk value streams
- Provide strategic direction
- ASX Top 5 organisation
Listed three days agoat BOC ANZ
Take responsibility for Transport and Contract Management for Bulk Liquid and Cylinder Gases across Victoria and Tasmania for BOC.
- Bring your strong contract management and communications skills to the fore
- Identify efficiencies to drive change to transport processes
- Work with a Global Leader of Industrial Gases
Listed five days agoat Darebin City Council
Lead the delivery of Council’s procurement and contracting activities at Darebin City Council based in Preston. Six month contract.
- Join the Darebin local Council's leadership team to lead procurement activities
- 5-minute walk from Preston train station and access to onsite car-parking
- 6 month fixed term contract
Listed thirteen days agoat Border Express Pty LtdThe role requires to proactively contribute to the strategic planning and direction of Border Express. Listed ten days agoat CSL Limited
Influence key site stakeholders, formulate strategic initiatives and identify common themes in manufacturing. Lead a team of direct reports.
- Support manufacturing on deviations, change controls
- Utilise project management tools
- Provide insights about Manufacturing opportunities, challenges and objectives
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education