Self Employment, Marketing & Communications, Healthcare & Medical, Retail & Consumer Products, Information & Communication Technology, PA, EA & Secretarial Jobs in Port Macquarie & Mid North Coast NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven days agoat Estia Health
Estia Health Tuncurry are looking for a Lifestyle Officer superstar to join the team! You will use your creativity to create smiles!
- Enjoy a work life balance with this part-time role!
- Supportive environment with career development opportunities!
- Join the team now and make a difference to our residents' lives
Listed fifteen days agoat Chemist WarehouseAdvance your career at our Port Central store and join a fun, supportive and high performing team! Dispensary Assistant qualification essential!! Listed twenty three days agoat Luxottica Retail Aust Pty Ltd
Be a shining example of how we ingrain into a community and provide superior service that keeps our customers coming back time and time again.
- Work with iconic brands such as RayBan, Oakley, Prada and more!
- Use your product allowance to represent what OPSM stands for.
- Bring your team together to deliver the best results.
Listed twenty eight days agoat Spotlight Pty Ltd
Big box/large format background, experience managing teams of 10++, strong financial acumen - join us as a Store Manager for our Port Mcquarie store.
- Dynamic Team culture and job stability
- Be mentored by a dynamic Store Manager
- Leadership career progression - Nationally!
Listed ten days agoat The Procare GroupCompetitive remuneration, career progression opportunities and working with our prestigious clients inc. ASX 100 listed companies!! Listed six days agoat Charterhouse MedicalEarn between $40-55 ph working with a highly respected aged-care organisation with great support from the onsite team. Accommodation & travel provided Listed twenty three days agoat Bundaleer Care Service LtdBe part of a caring and innovative team that is changing the way care is delivered to our local community. Listed twenty seven days agoat Bundaleer Care Service LtdDisability Support Workers / Home Care Services Employees (Permanent Part-Time & Casual) for an Individual Support Team Listed two days agoat RETAIL SERVICESAre you looking at returning to work in a casual role then this could be just what you are looking for! Listed ten days agoat Feros CareMobile position undertaking in-home technology equipment set up, orientation, troubleshooting and support for our senior clients in their own homes. Listed ten days agoat The Westport Club
Easy to sell, our new events spaces offer breathtaking views, on trend menus and creative solutions.
- Showcase and share our offering with the region and beyond
- Enthusiastic and supportive team
Listed six days agoat Khodary Bros Pty LtdYour Discount Chemist Port Macquarie is seeking an experienced Pharmacy Retail Manager to join the team! Listed seven days agoat Australian Unity
Australian Unity is a national healthcare, financial services and retirement living organisation with $1 billion in revenues, and pr...
- Leading Aged Care Service Provider
- Port Macquarie Location
- Provide Client Care with IMPACT
Listed seven days agoat Hays Healthcare
Immediate Start - Port Macquarie -Supporting people who have been affected by recent catastrophic bush fires
- Competitive hourly rate
- Chance to make a difference
- Fantastic opportunity within Gov Dept.
Listed twenty three days agoat Adaps ITManage all aspects of technology changes based on eTech ITIL Change and Release standards, using the appropriate (SDLC), Listed thirty days agoat Adaps ITProcess improvement skills, preferably in Lean Six Sigma, with the ability to maintain and control the progress of improvement initiatives. Listed eight days agoat Private AdvertiserAre you an experienced EN or RN seeking casual shifts? Work for a leading healthcare service provider. Listed thirteen days agoat Pinnacle Rehab Pty Ltd
As a return to work specialist, you liaise with multiple stakeholders to enable return to everyday activities, including the ability to work.
- Flexible working hours, with the opportunity to work near your residence
- Permanent role with excellent remuneration
- Structured induction, coaching and professional development
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education