Advertising, Arts & Media, Information & Communication Technology, Legal, Forensic Accounting & Investigation, Management, Taxation Jobs in Port Melbourne VIC 3207Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fifteen hours agoat FourQuarters Recruitment
System Support Analyst | Richmond | Truly unique work place | Full-time | Permanent
- A Social Enterprise where you can truly make a difference
- Opportunity for internal progression
- Amazing organisation with lots of extra benefits
Listed seven days agoat KMT Group Pty Ltd
KMT are seeking a Level 1 Service Desk technician to join our service desk team. Immediate start, great team and training opportunities!
- Managed IT Service Provider located in Port Melbourne
- Substantial growth requires Level 1 Service Desk technicians!!
- Formal training and development opportunities
Listed ten days agoat Private Advertiser
Enthusiastic and detail oriented Network Engineer required for a dynamic IT team. Cisco/CCNA, Juniper/JNCIA, Citrix, LifeRay skills ideal!
- Very busy role! Lots of great improvement projects!
- Port Melbourne location
- Fun team!
Listed twenty one hours agoat AIA Australia Limited
Network Engineer with solid experience in IP Telephony and virtualization. Experience working with stakeholders and vendors
- Network engineer with IP Telephony and Unified Communications experience
- Join a leading Life, Health & Wellness organisation
- Recharge days, Vitality membership, opportunities to advance your career
Listed twenty two hours agoat Robert Walters6 months temp to perm Level 1/2 Service Desk Analyst opportunity now available for a candidate to join a growing business for an immediate start! Listed three days agoat Total IT Consult Pty LtdThe job requires candidate to deliver onsite technical support which includes all triage and troubleshooting activities associated with company. Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
Join our wonderful Service Desk supporting 500 venues across Victoria. Excellent team environment!
- Fantastic Port Melbourne location with onsite car parking
- Exciting new management team
- Competitive salary and bonus available
Listed six days agoat Trinity College - The University of Melbourne
Seeking an experienced full-time ICT Support Officer to join a small and collaborative IT team at Trinity College, Melbourne University.
- Exciting full-time position, commencing ASAP
- Work in a collaborative and collegiate team environment
- Work in the leafy environment of University of Melbourne's oldest colleges
Listed three days agoat Openpay Pty LtdOpenpay is an exciting business operating in the fast growth financial technology industry. Listed seventeen hours agoat Monitor ConsultingExciting project-based role for an enterprise client in the Melbourne CBD. Ideally skilled in JS, Cypress.io and NPM. 6 months, starting ASAP. Listed nine days agoat Figure8 Services
As a Field Technician you daily tasks can range from simple over the phone technical support to attending client sites.
- Opportunity to learn on the job and develop a career in Tech Support
- Part Time and Casual roles available
- Based in Moorabbin with travel to client sites
Listed three days agoat Finite IT Recruitment SolutionsAustralian financial technology company operating globally - Windows & Mac OS environment - friendly & supportive culture Listed fourteen hours agoat FourQuarters Recruitment
An exciting opportunity for a Junior Full Stack Developer who is keen to join an organisation where they can learn and grow.
- A strong learning and development culture
- A global company with a startup feel - have your voice heard
- Work life balance is as important as success
Listed twenty two hours agoat Hays Information Technology
IT Command Centre Operator - Federal Government - CBD - Contract
- Contract until 30 June 2020
- Collaborative, professional IT team
- Dynamic, vibrant working environment
Listed two days agoat TickboxOpportunity for a Technical Support Engineer role with a leading Cloud MSP to provide technical support & excellence for our customers! Listed two days agoat Robert Half TechnologyA fantastic opportunity for a level 1-3 service desk specialist to take part in a number of projects in a prestigious Melbourne based company! Listed seven days agoat King & Wood MallesonsWe are looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join our dynamic Technology team in Melbourne for a full-time 12 month contract opportunity. Listed nineteen hours agoat Unleashed SoftwareIf your tech savvy, love working with people & looking to be part of a growing global business then this could be the role for you. Listed two days agoat Woods & Co
.NET Software developer-Digital development-Software technician -Digital tech-Culture-Variety Frameworks-Expanding -Fulls-stack- Angular-.net
- Melbourne Inner City Location- Culture first mantra
- $100,000-$120,000 + Super (depending on experience)
- Variety of projects and internal progression opportunities
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education