Part Time Engineering, Administration & Office Support, Education & Training, Engineering - Software Jobs in Sefton NSW 2162Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Eden Laser Clinics
Result driven laser clinic looking for enthusiastic, talented and experienced Receptionist to join our Lidcombe Clinic.
- Working with a great and enthusiastic team
- Weekends are a must
- Part Time Position available
Listed seven days agoat Private Advertiser
Looking for a proactive individual to join our successful team within our organisation.
- Immedicate Start
- Part-time - 20 hrs per week
- RDO, Uniform and staff car parking
Listed thirteen days agoat TOT Transport
We are seeking an experienced and professional office coordinator to join our team!
- Excellent flexibility options - 5 days x 5hrs or 4 days x 6.5hrs
- Varied opportunity in a great culture
- Supports TOT's leadership team
Listed one day agoat KU Children's Services
Become the cook for KU Chester Hill Children's Centre and create nutritious meals for young children. Great work/life balance!
- Part Time Parental Leave contract until February 2021 working 25 hours per week
- Sector leading pay and benefits
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
Listed five days agoat BRIGHT GEMS CHILDCARESeeking a Part Time Childcare Educator. Applicants must hold a Certificate III, Diploma or Working towards Qualification. Listed twenty two days agoat DUTTDutt is looking for an energetic, go-getter Bookings / Customer Service Clerk to be based at Erskine Park with a relocation to Yennora mid November. Listed twenty five days agoat YMCA
Ensure overall quality and compliance of the management and administration of the OSHC service operations.
- Permanent part time!
- Georges Hall location!
- Supportive management and team!
Listed twenty two days agoat Greenacre Baptist Christian Community School
We are looking for an experienced part time HSC Biology/Junior Secondary Science teacher for 2020.
- Experienced HSC Biology/Junior Secondary Science teacher
- Passionate about seeing students grow up into Christ
- Community focused K-12 school
Listed six days agoat Metro Tipper HireAdministration & HR Assistant Needed for leading Civil Transport Company Listed nine days agoat FASE Traders PTY LtdPacking of the online orders, create shipping labels Answer phone calls take the orders over the phone Maintain inventory and organize stock Listed thirteen days agoat Learning Links
Be the face and provide exceptional customer service for our Learning Centre based in Liverpool
- Opportunity to join Learning Links during an exciting period of growth
- Salary packaging option available
- Permanent Part Time role working afternoons / evenings
Listed twenty days agoat Answer Electrical SydneyWe are seeking a proficient Administration Officer to join our dynamic team. The successful applicant will work 5 days a week - hours negotiable. Listed twelve days agoat Private AdvertiserAdmin Support - Parramatta Listed eleven days agoat Dr Finance Specialist
Full time position for an experienced Administrator/Receptionist with a proven track record of offering outstanding customer service.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Supportive team environment
- A Community of Finance Brokers and Accountants - Join Our Team
Listed eleven days agoat ASPEC MASONRY PTY LTDOffice Administrator – Construction Industry , Part – time position in Punchbowl Listed thirteen days agoat AudikaGreat opportunity at Audika for someone with strong admin & great customer service skills at our Burwood clinic. Join our team & make a difference! Listed thirteen days agoat Private AdvertiserOFFICE ADMIN / ALL ROUNDER Listed two days agoat Sydney Catholic Schools
A growing Not for Profit organisation with exciting opportunities. A chance to shape a new team & build a new service within the Archdiocese of Sydney
- Permanent Part-time (up to 35 hours per week)
- Generous hourly rate + benefits + career growth
- Various locations across Sydney
Listed fifteen hours agoat Affinity Education Group
Seeking motivated and passionate Cook to run the kitchen and prepare all meals in-house for our Strathfield Child Care Centre!
- Flexible working arrangement - School Hours available
- Immediate Start Available - Strathfield Location
- Its time for a change - join Affinity now!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education