Jobs in Shepparton & Goulburn Valley VIC
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat ABF Partners Pty Ltd
Qualified Accountant required with several years experience required to join our energetic team for the long term. Tax & Business Services role.This is a featured jobat Streamline Supplies
- Regional Victoria - thinking of a tree change?
- Professional Firm with a great working environment
- Job satisfaction guaranteed
Bring your team skills to our busy work environment. Work to meet our customer's needs in this fast growing hospitality supply business.Listed two hours agoat Hays Office Support
- Excellent working environment, brand new facilities, tidy work environment.
- Well structured, proven business procedures, owner in business since 1988.
- Take the next step, this opportunity awaits the right team player to interact.
Experienced Customer Service Officer needed! Listed two hours agoat Flowserve
- Exciting Opportunity!
- 3 Month Assignment!
- Call Tayla Grant - 0490 426 801
The Precision Assembler (PA) in a pump service center is responsible for disassembly, repair and assembly of pumps and decoking equipment.Listed nine hours agoat Metzke + Allen Pty LtdOur firm is seeking to employ an experienced and highly motivated Executive Assistant to join our well established and progressive Accounting firm.Listed three hours agoat BSCWhat do we offer? great culture, development and opportunity. Do you have experience in sales? Apply now! Don't miss this opportunity!Listed nine hours agoat DFP Recruitment
- Prefer experience with pumps and in an aftermarket/end-user organization.
- Field service experience
- Forklift and overhead crane certifications, using forklifts and cranes.
We are seeking an experienced Front of House Service Officer to join the team within a Federal Government Agency based in Shepparton.Listed four hours agoat The Personnel Group
- Office located in Shepparton
- Temporary Position until June 2019
- $34.13 per hour + Super
Support participants to overcome barriers and effectively prepare participants into suitable, sustainable employment.Listed twelve hours agoat Private Advertiser$25 per hour. HC Truck Driver required in the Echuca Torrumbarry area.Listed four hours agoat Graham Thomson Motors
- Supporting Jobseekers into Employment
- Salary Packaging, 12 RDOs, Work Life Balance
- Training and Development Opportunities
Due to increasing sales activity we have a position available to assist with the New Truck Delivery process.Listed one day agoat Calibre WorkforceWe are seeking an experienced Administration Manager to fill this varied role.Listed two hours agoat Redstone Recruitment Pty Ltd
- Award winning Regional Kenworth & DAF Dealership located in Northern Victoria
- Excellent facilities
- Market Leader with premium products
An opportunity exists for an experienced Activities Coordinator with a passion for aged care to engage with elderly and maximise well being.Listed eleven hours agoat Rumbalara Aboriginal Co-operativeThe role requires flexibility in working hours, extending to afterhours, overnight trips and weekend sessions (as appropriate).Listed eleven hours agoat DAHLSENS BUILDING CENTRES PTY LTD140 year old family owned business Servicing the building trades of the Echuca & Bendigo region Support our customers and help service their businessListed six days agoat Rumbalara Aboriginal Co-operativeDemonstrated ability to interact positively, courteously and helpfully with a wide variety of people.Listed one day agoat McColls TransportWe have an exciting opportunity for experienced Drivers to join our Farm Pick-up Division, based in Tongala, Shepparton, Cobram and Wagga Wagga.Listed one day agoat McColls TransportWe have an exciting opportunity for experienced Drivers to join our Farm Pick-up Division, based in Tongala, Shepparton, Cobram and Wagga Wagga.Listed one day agoat McColls TransportWe currently have an exciting opportunity for Causal Local Drivers to join our Bulk Food Grade Division, based in Tongala.Listed one day agoat HOBAN RecruitmentAre you an experienced Project Officer looking for an opportunity within local council?Listed one day agoat HOBAN RecruitmentAre you an experienced Project Manager looking for an opportunity within local council?Listed one day agoat Chandler Macleod GroupBusiness: Metaland, piping systems, steel & tubeListed five days agoat Benetas
- Ideal role for a n activities coordinator who is passionate about aged care,
- Homely feeling aged care residence
- Great support from staff on site
An exciting new role of Client Service Coordinator has been created within our Home Care team.
- 79% of staff say Benetas is ‘A truly great place to work!’
- High service standards and focused on providing a positive ageing experience
- Leading not-for-profit, values based organisation
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education