Banking & Financial Services, Community Services & Development, Management, Freight/Cargo Forwarding, Assembly & Process Work Jobs in Southern Highlands & Tablelands NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven days agoat Juvenile Justice NSW
Provide front line services to young people at a Youth Justice Centre or Community Office.
- Ongoing Full-Time
- NSW Government Career Oppurtunity
- Help reduce re-offending of young people
Listed twenty two days agoat Sugarman AustraliaCurrently on the lookout for Caseworkers, Team Leaders and Managers for the Permanency Support Program | Multiple positions across NSW Listed twenty one days agoat abrs
Provide Case Management to 8 clients focusing on restoration, adoptions, guardianship and long term out of home care placements.
- Canberra Location
- Supportive Team Environment
- Great training and development opportunities
Listed ten hours agoat BDCU Alliance Bank
Start working with a social enterprise in the business of banking!
- Member-owned company that is committed to making a difference in the community
- Use your Business Banking experience and join a busy and dynamic team
- Full time position based in the Southern Highlands
Listed eleven hours agoat National Disability Insurance Scheme
Be responsible for providing clear and regular communications about the NDIS to internal and external stakeholders in the health or justice sectors.
- Role located in NSW - Goulburn
- Non-Ongoing - Full Time - $81,984 - $90,638 (plus 15.4% superannuation)
- Support the choice & control of people with disability, their families & carers
Listed six days agoat Highland RecruitmentA global leader in the breeding stock supply business requires an experienced administrator for its busy front office. Listed six days agoat Disability Services Australia Ltd
Rewarding opportunity for an experienced individual to make a positive impact mentoring adults with disabilities and complex behaviours.
- Work with purpose alongside people with a disability and make a difference
- Ongoing training and professional opportunities available!
- Not-for-profit salary packaging benefits
Listed seven days agoat Department of Family & Community ServicesGive a child a bright future! As a child protection caseworker you’ll work closely with children and families to keep them safe, healthy and happy. Listed nineteen days agoat Grand Pacific Health
Review existing resources, understand the needs of each centre and build on the existing programs available
- Flexible location - work at Wollongong, Nowra, Bega or Goulburn
- Expand our range of evidence based clinical and community engagement programs
- We are committed to flexibility, innovation and teamwork
Listed more than thirty days agoat Police Bank
The Branch Lender, known as a Member Service Officer in mutual banking is responsible for helping customers achieve their financial goals
- Full time, Permanent role with Police Bank
- Located in Goulburn
- Work with a Bank making a difference
Listed nineteen days agoat Catholic Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn
Catholic Prison Chaplain, Goulburn Correctional Centre
- Full time
- A deeply fulfilling and rewarding position
- Assist prisoners to recognise religious & spiritual dimensions of their lives
Listed thirteen days agoat Lifestyle SolutionsAccommodation and Drop-In Services, Tarlo location, Routine daily support and health needs Casual roles; potential for Part Time 24 hours per week Listed five days agoat Crookwell/Taralga Aged CareCTAC is seeking staff in a variety of roles to assist clients and residents in our organisation. Listed five days agoat Jobwire
We are looking for a reliable & healthy, physically fit person to perform Process work with chemicals in Queanbeyan to start immediately!
- Production Assistant
- Full Time Hours , Great Pay , Great Team
- Located in Queanbeyan
Listed eleven hours agoat Argyle Community Housing Ltd.
Work as part of the team to deliver quality tenancy management and support to customers presenting with complex needs to achieve stable housing.
- Fantastic Opportunity for a Tenancy/Housing Team Leader
- Based in Queanbeyan, NSW and covering out to the Goulburn areas
- Opportunity to work with a leading Tier 1, not for profit, housing organisation
Listed seven days agoat Department of Family & Community ServicesGive a child a bright future! As a child protection caseworker you’ll work closely with children and families to keep them safe, healthy and happy. Listed thirteen days agoat CareSouth
Are you passionate, resilient and love to make a difference in a young person's life? Be BOLD and apply at CareSouth to join our Southern NSW team.
- Be apart of dynamic and passionate team
- Work life balance
- Tailored professional development pathways
Listed eight days agoat MacKillop Family ServicesYouth Workers with diploma qualifications required for Intensive Therapeutic Care Program in Royalla and Canberra Casual, perm part time and fulltime Listed seven days agoat Department of Family & Community ServicesGive a child a bright future! As a child protection caseworker you’ll work closely with children and families to keep them safe, healthy and happy.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education