Administration & Office Support, Advertising, Arts & Media, Information & Communication Technology, Real Estate & Property, Science & Technology Jobs in Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire Sydney NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site This is a featured jobat Blamey Saunders Hears
We’re looking for a like-minded Clinic Coordinator to join our Sydney CBD based team.
- A great location in Martin Place - heart of the city
- A supportive, friendly workplace dynamic
- A team that provides positive quality of life improvements to clients
This is a featured jobat Cherry Custom Apparel
We are seeking a highly motivated and organised individual to join our team as Personal Assistant to the Owner of the business.
- Assist the owner of the business in daily operations
- Work across all departments of the business
- Manage the process from graphic design through to final production
Listed one hour agoat DP World Sydney Ltd
Gate Clerks - responsible for efficient park throughput. Work on a shift roster across a 24/7 business.
- Port Botany Location
- Versatile container yard
Listed two hours agoat Darley & CoAccounting practice located in Kogarah with a well established client base is looking for someone to fill an administration roll. Listed six days agoat Chase Property GroupWe require an enthusiastic person to carry out reception duties. Listed five days agoat Core Talent PTY LTD
Office Administrators needed for immediate starts. Temp-Perm opportunities available for right candidates. Call Danny on 02 8203 5452
- Immediate Starts Available
- Competitive rates of pay
- Temp-Perm opportunities
Listed four days agoat Stone Real Estate Sans Souci
We are on the lookout for a motivated and organised Sales Assistant to join our high-performing agency.
- Working within a Leading Residential Sales Team
- Progressive, modern office, with a friendly team
- Varied Role with in-house training & continuous support provided
Listed eleven days agoat Southern Waters HR & RecruitmentThis is great opportunity to work close to home for a progressive company who are leaders in their field. Listed six days agoat P3-Real Estate and Property Recruitment
Perfect role for a Sutherland Shire local | Work close to home & earn a city salary! | Agency always promotes from within - great career progression |
- Work close to home in the Sutherland Shire as the right hand of a top-performi
- Monday to Friday role
- Up to $65k salary package on offer
Listed ten days agoat LendleaseImmediate, permanent opportunity within our LTJV Fault Management Centre. Dynamic role, fantastic team environment. Apply online today! Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
Office all-rounder required for exciting admin role at an electrical company
- Part time role - 1 to 2 days per week
- Electrical contractor in South Sydney
- Varied role - accounts / admin
Listed ten days agoat TRS - Public SectorFacilities & Customer Service Officer required by NSW Government Deparment in Hurstville. ASAP start: initial contract to 31/03/20. $35-$40 /hr +super Listed ten days agoat CharterhouseNo two days are the same in this diverse position - Great career opportunity in NSW Government Listed seven days agoat Toll
Expressions of interest for an Executive Assistant to join our dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Opportunity to work with an international company
- Inner South Sydney location + parking available
- Join a fast paced work environment
Listed six days agoat Southside Staffing Solutions
Established financial services company with offices in the Sutherland Shire, QLD & VIC.
- Sutherland Shire
- Permanent Opportunity
- Great Team Environment
Listed seven days agoat Page Personnel Office SupportBusiness operating out of the aviation sector is seeking a dedicated personal assistant to assist the Finance Director and the wider team. Listed ten days agoat CharterhouseNo two days are the same in this diverse position - Great career opportunity in NSW Government Listed twelve days agoat MyHorizon Recruitment
You will be the liaison between the sales team, manufacturing and the customer to ensure product is delivered to the client site in full and on time.
- 6 month maternity leave contract
- US multinational organisation located in Campbelltown area
- $28-$30 per hour plus super, onsite parking and great staff amenities
Listed ten days agoat CharterhouseNo two days are the same in this diverse position - Great career opportunity in NSW Government
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education