Marketing & Communications, Insurance & Superannuation, Other, Farm Management Jobs in Surry Hills NSW 2010Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Universities Admissions Centre (NSW & ACT) Pty Ltd
Exciting opportunity to join an award-winning company where your contribution will be recognised and valued.
- Enjoy a fantastic work/life balance
- Work in an organisation that has a positive impact on people and communities
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
Listed three days agoat Closer Communications
Join a vibrant team & make your mark as a Public Relations Coordinator working on globally renowned brands in media relations, social media & more!
- Make your mark in a fast-paced boutique PR agency - www.closer.com.au
- Work with some of the world's most exciting technology and lifestyle brands
- Join a supportive team passionate about delivering the very best for our clients
Listed three days agoat Jomablue
Fast paced team needs another motivated and experienced corporate events coordinator to help us deliver awesome service to our customers
- Event analytics software and services
- Fast paced and broad range of duties
- Great place to grow
Listed three days agoat Outdoor Media Association
An exciting entry-level role working in Outdoor advertising. An opportunity to be part of a hands-on marketing team.
- Gain experience in the growing and exciting Outdoor media industry
- Be part of a small, passionate team working on a variety of initiatives
- An opportunity to have an impact and see your work out in the real world
Listed three days agoat CanTeen
We're looking for an enthusiastic professional to drive engagement across Canteen's online support and social media communities.
- 5 weeks of annual leave, and additional 3 days of gifted leave over Christmas
- Australian Non for Profit Organisation
- Flexible Working Options
Listed two days agoat Salt & Shein
CBD Based Short Term Contract Role, Multiple Events, ASAP Start
- Short Term Contract Role
- Large Corporate
- Sydney CBD Location
Listed two days agoat Menulog Group
Menulog is looking for a dynamic PPC Executive to join our amazing team.
- Join a fast growing company in one of the most dynamic industries
- Fun, respectful, innovative, high performance company culture
- Top floor office with rooftop and amazing views
Listed three days agoat Michael Page Digital
Work with this leading Association and Membership organisation the CBD to drive all of their Digital Communications needs.
- Immediate Start
- Digital Content Focused Role
Listed three days agoat Australian Society of AuthorsManage the Australian Society of Author’s marketing and communications strategy. (maternity cover) Listed three days agoat Kennedy Reid
Lead Claims Assessor in Sydney. Grow and support a team in the retail space. No portfolio and great opportunity for someone looking to step up
- Central Sydney location with a close proximity to all public transport
- Opportunity for professional development with a major Life Insurer
- Flexible working hours with work from home options
Listed three days agoat CharterhouseWork in a polished, fast paced environment for a Government Agency on communication strategies. Listed three days agoat IRONMAN, Oceania
Amazing opportunity to work on an exciting portfolio of iconic events attracting over 180,000 participants each year across 32 events
- Work on a diverse portfolio of events across a range of endurance categories
- Join a fun, dedicated team passionate about inspiring our customers
- Own your career journey and make your mark
Listed three days agoat B & K Consulting
Looking for a Claims Case Coordinator on a permanent full-time role with experience in life / group life insurance.
- An established funds administration company
- Sydney CBD
- Flexibility - working from home option and flexible working hours
Listed three days agoat SASS Management PTY LTDSASS is seeking natural English speaking promotional staff for promotional campaigns around the Sydney and surrounding suburbs. Listed two days agoat Trinity Grammar School
Working closely with the Director of Marketing and Communications and key stakeholders to implement marketing initiatives that enhance brand awareness
- Fantastic hands-on role
- Ideal role for a recent Graduate
- Learn from one of the best
Listed three days agoat Ashdown PeopleResponsible for providing proficient administrative support to the Communications & Engagement team Listed three days agoat Hachette AustraliaDeveloping, planning and implementing high-impact marketing campaigns to increase sales and awareness for a variety of key brand authors. Listed three days agoat Ford PetersonPlay a pivotal role in shaping a company's future, help clients prepare new products and prepare for a changing environment Listed three days agoat Australian Institute of Company Directors
Provide an exceptional service and experience to our Members through outstanding organisational and high-level customer service skills.
- This is a permanent full time opportunity based in our Sydney Office.
- Experience in customer service, events and administration support.
- We are looking for people who can add value to AICD through a strong customer fo
Listed three days agoat Kennedy Reid
Rehabilitation Consultant or Workers Compensation Case Manager. Manage a portfolio of TPD and IP claims in the Group space.
- Opportunity to progress your career within Life Insurance
- Enjoy a family friendly work/life balance with flexibility & employee benefits
- Central Sydney location close to all public transport
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education